`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Excited about attending Astros/Braves game today.

RE: Excited about attending Astros/Braves game today.
Finally getting to posting the pics. Astros lost but was still a good and I got to see Hanson pitch and Chipper hit a HR.

[Image: 006.jpg]

[Image: 008.jpg]

[Image: 018.jpg]

[Image: 020.jpg]

[Image: 023.jpg]

And the best part is you can now bring your own food and drinks to the park.
[Image: 024.jpg]
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Love the pics man, I still haven't been to a game this season. I plan on going soon though so no worries. Those Colt .45s hats are sweet, I'm def. buying one of the authentic ones when I head to Minute Maid. Did you get any autos while they were signing down the line?

One thing about this young team is they don't ever give up. They've stayed close in nearly every game they've played so I can't complain too much.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

(04-26-2012, 12:39 AM)thj0011 Wrote: Did you get any autos while they were signing down the line?
Got Lucas Harrell auto. JD Martinez was signing too but he left to go warm-up right before he got to me so I was bummed about that. Still a great time and it was FREE from work.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(04-26-2012, 09:20 PM)benner73 Wrote: Got Lucas Harrell auto. JD Martinez was signing too but he left to go warm-up right before he got to me so I was bummed about that. Still a great time and it was FREE from work.
Can't beat FREE! If I ever run into any extra tickets I'll keep you in mind brother.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index