`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Sell ENTIRE Baseball Collection

Looking to Sell ENTIRE Baseball Collection
That's right - who wants to take it all of my hands - everything marked FT and several that aren't if I still have them are available for sale.

I am looking to see the whole thing right now not piece mail. Open to offers don't have a set price in mind but I KNOW people will be shocked to hear how low the price will be when I accept.

Take a look, make your offer, you might just steal it away.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Looking to Sell ENTIRE Baseball Collection
I would be interested in all of your Cardinals cards. What would you have to have for all of those?

Thanks

(04-07-2012, 04:30 PM)jniere15 Wrote: I would be interested in all of your Cardinals cards. What would you have to have for all of those?

Thanks
Not really looking to piece off but since you are looking at an entire team, I'll send you a trade offer so we can see all that are included.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Who else is interested?

send me a price...ill bite, we have a deal in the works already anyhow
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Tigers?

Any Japanese players you have there?

(04-07-2012, 10:50 PM)XichthusX Wrote: Any Japanese players you have there?
No clue - don't follow the sport.
So, still looking to move this, in addition to the 1,400 plus or minus cards listed in my org, there is another box of 500 or so rc's, inserts, serial number, and base from 2008 on I found in a box that I'll throw in. Puts the total book value of the collection at about $5,500-$6,000.

Ideally, I'd like to see a price of about $1,300 or just under $1.00 per card - there is over 300 auto/gu in the collection and could be resold or traded. Have looked, several set chasers on here have a lot of these cards marked as wants but since I don't follow baseball I wouldn't even know who/what to trade for, therefore, i have avoided.

I am open to offers - I started at about 20% of book and there are some decent cards in there (i.e. some Bonds RC, Griffey RC, Alomar Auto BV $75, so someone who knows the sport and players should be able to make this collection worthwhile in their own way - some PC additions, some sales, and some trades.

Can ship out tomorrow - PM me offers.