`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on the 2011 NT

RE: Question on the 2011 NT
Your Tony G is the second "non-auto" I've seen like that. I was at the flea market this morning & the main card dealer I go to, busted a case and he pulled a Drew Brees like that. A letterman patch with no auto, even though it stated auto on the card. Like mooncricket said, they need to do a WAAAAAAAAY better job with quality control. That is unacceptable for such a high-end product like this!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I do have an answer for the 8 cards, NT has 8 hits, they're either 4 mem and 4 autos, or 5 autos and 3 mem, or 3 autos, and 5 mem, it was on Panini's preview break video last week or so.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

NONE of the Letterman have autographs on them, even though they state authentic autograph.

Here's a link to show others that are up

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=2011...&_osacat=0
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

how lame... why put "authentic Autograph" on a card that is not autographed? I am emailing panini about this... they need better Quality checks
sent email... time to wait
Looking to trade for Rey Maualuga, Attempting a Super Collection
174/457 = 38% (not including 1/1)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/donbickle707/

[Image: sig.png]

very nice looking card!! Congrats!!
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

Hey, I think they made the boxes up before hand or something. I watched to the box break Panini did with Tracy Hackler and Carlos the football director and they both said 10-13 cards per box. As far as the letterman goes, your not the first case of this I saw. A few people have em up on ebay as being an error. I just think Panini wasn't up to par and pushed this product out the door, because their so backed up with Playbook and Prime sigs and all these baseball boxes. You would think they would try to nail everything in their cream of the crop product of the yr. Sweet TG though, you like your case? I wanna sell my Blake G auto 1/1 and buy a case but just hope I dont get snubbed on every box. I know atleast one box is gonna yeild a crap rookie, I wouldnt mind goin 50/50 though. LMK what ya think?

Well I think they mean 8 "hits", or whatever you want to call the crap panini puts in boxes these days Tongue
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature