`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize Question

Organize Question
I am working on adding every single MJ card I own to my organize. With that said, Beckett recently changed how the organize is viewed. When you type in a card and click to select it, it highlights the entire card description in a dark blue. It is very difficult to see the card description when this happens. Does anyone know how to get rid of this, if possible? When I am trying to add several cards from one set it makes it difficult to see the cards I am selecting at the time. Not impossible to add cards with this new highlight feature, but just makes it difficult to view. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Organize Question
i am not sure about that beckett organizer but i love photobucket ..if you have a digital camera or a scanner it's nice to have every card on a photo bucket organized in folders.Works great for me!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(04-07-2012, 02:13 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: i am not sure about that beckett organizer but i love photobucket ..if you have a digital camera or a scanner it's nice to have every card on a photo bucket organized in folders.Works great for me!
Yeah that is my next project. I wanted a list of all the cards I have because I found that I was trading/buying cards I already had. I have added 2154 different Jordan cards so far and I still have 3 boxes left (2 three column and 1 two column). Instead of searching through cards I simply want to pull up my list to determine what I need. So with this change it has slowed down my process. But yes I plan to take pics of every card I have of Jordan.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the new search either. Not to mention the trade functons are messed up yet again. Trying to do too much at once I think. "if it ain't broke..."
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-07-2012, 03:52 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Yeah I'm not a fan of the new search either. Not to mention the trade functons are messed up yet again. Trying to do too much at once I think. "if it ain't broke..."
+1. Glad to hear it just isnt me or something wrong with my computer.

it takes awhile scanning or taking pictures of every cards you own but it's worth it ...I have my PC in 1 album with the sub albums being there years 1993-94 on up etc. Also have a for trade/sale album then when you trade or sell something you can just delete the pictures..works pretty good.Also why scanning cards you appreciate some of the older cards that have been in top loaders for over 15 yrs so its pretty fun aswell if you got some extra down time
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]