`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding the correct card to your org.

Adding the correct card to your org.
I was wondering if anyone else has some trouble adding the correct card to their org? I had a 97 finest (refractor?) Barry Sanders, and Beckett even has pictures, and I was 90% sure I listed it correctly in my org, and after I traded it, the guy getting it, says it wasn't the right card and said it was the base version. Which I thought was crazy, but I don't doubt that I may have made a mistake, like I said. All the pics and some of the details on the back of the card matched up with both the base and refractor version. When I bought it off the bay it even said it was the refractor, but I am skeptical of any info off the bay anyways. Luckily the guy was cool and didn't cause a stir, I apologized quite a bit and even offered to do whatever it took to make it right. The BV difference was about 10-15$ so I felt awful, but I did send a scan, and I did mention before the guy accepted that I may have been wrong. So I'm sure that's why there wasn't a big shouting match over it. But then I received a card today from another trade and it was either listed incorrectly, or the guy had 2 versions and sent the wrong one. Needless to say, after my round about way, am I the only guy who does have some questions when listing my card? I consider myself above average in knowledge when it comes to cards, so I'm just wondering if I'm in this boat alone.

RE: Adding the correct card to your org.
I had some trouble once with retail vs hobby. I had like 3 cards that were the same # and all had different pictures and had no idea which was which. lol turns out they were all the retail version.

yea, with all the different refractors/retail/hobby/SP/parallels out there it is hard to tell what is what... It is getting really annoying trying to decipher a retail card from the hobby card (different pic? glossy? red border? I dont know!)
Looking to trade for Rey Maualuga, Attempting a Super Collection
174/457 = 38% (not including 1/1)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/donbickle707/

[Image: sig.png]

It happens sometimes, especially with retail or other parallels. Sometimes it's just hard to tell. Although on the 1997 Finest refractors it says "Refractor" right next to the card number.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)