`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry guys, I'll get back into the swing soon.

Sorry guys, I'll get back into the swing soon.
Evening guys. I wanted to say sorry for my absence, lack of response to trades and messages, and anything else I should be sorry for. Had some MAJOR personal issues that needed a very quick resolution: mom moved in with me, less than two weeks in they get into monumental argument, I drove my mom all the way back to Michigan (22 hour drive up, 12 hour drive back). Anyways, I know a few trades were cancelled because of such, some issues need to be addressed, and I have to catch up on the threads. Wife says she may be leaving (with kids) for a few weeks which will give me plenty of time. I'll keep in touch. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Sorry guys, I'll get back into the swing soon.
you should be sorry for not picking up any Celtic cards for me i got Pistons cards for Days burning a hole in my boxes

Get your personal issues sorted out first, Xstream. Family is more important than anything. i've got some pistons cards for you but they can wait until you're all sorted out.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

[quote='taffster74' pid='1972560' dateline='1333846988']
Get your personal issues sorted out first, Xstream. Family is more important than anything.

+1
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Yeah we all understand, real life comes first,

Was it your ol lady and ur mum? That's kind of crapy...

22 hours there must have seemed like eternity. Lol.

See ya back!!!

(04-08-2012, 10:50 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Was it your ol lady and ur mum? That's kind of crapy...

22 hours there must have seemed like eternity. Lol.

See ya back!!!
It was my mom. And yes, it did. The first few hours was arguing, then the last 7 hours was no talking whatsoever. lol.

And thanks guys for the support. My wife MAY be going up to Michigan to visit family for a few weeks (starting Friday) before she starts college and she may be taking the boys with her. That means I'll have more than enough time to get acclimated again and get things straightened out. This all depends on if she feels comfortable enough driving all that way on the freeway, she's never been fond of the freeway. Plus, with two kids (4 and 2), that's going to be a long ride. Anyways, I'll keep poking in and checking on everything.

Ok, so the wife did not end up going to Michigan and I've been extremely busy. But again, I offer my apologies.

I've gone through the main Basketball forum for everything that was last updated April 1st until now to make sure I didn't miss anything. I've done the same to the Box Breaks section. This weekend, chores permitting, I'll be taking care of the Trade forum. I've gone through all of my PMs and replied to those that needed replying to and cleaned out my inbox. If I missed a PM by you about something that needs taking care of, please PM me again.

I'm still not going to be on nearly as much as I used to be. I'll be checking threads, replying to PMs and will be making a sale thread this weekend. I'm not going to be trading for a while as I'm trying to sell as much as I can, and that's not easy with it being low end. I've already sold some and more will be sold this weekend, so my Organize is not necessarily up to date. Again, chores permitting, I'll be updating the sale prices of the cards in my Organize so that I can try to sell some through here as well. I have a few goals in mind before I bust any wax or start trading again.

1. Buy brand new storage boxes. I want to make sure I have enough for my ever expanding Pistons PC (3,700+ haves, 12,700+ needs, ~3,000 1/1 - Just in case, so 20,000 in all), enough for my Red Wings, Tigers and Lions PCs (we'll say 5,000 since they don't grow as fast) and enough for tradeable cards (we'll say 10,000). So 35,000 worth of card space, but taking into account sleeves as well.
  2. Buy three cases of sleeves. A case is $50 and has 10,000 sleeves, so 30,000 sleeves in all. My OCD wants the cards in quality sleeves (not them nasty Wal-Mart sleeves) and preferably all the same height. I also prefer the ones that don't go too high over the card, I like them just barely above the card, but as long as they're all the same height, I'm happy.
  3. Buy a couple boxes of Padded Envelopes for trading/selling. I'm tired of getting an 8 pack for $4.44 when I can get a 500 count box for $30.
  4. Organize and scan all of my Pistons cards into Beckett and Photobucket. It's going to take me a while to save up to get the supplies, so it should be enough time to get all of my Pistons cards scanned and properly organized.
  5. Purchase other miscellaneous supplies; team bags, separators, etc. I want my boxes to have separators so I can mark what years start where. This will save me from having to go through a whole row of a box to find a card. Smile

I figure if I can get all of this accomplished before buying and trading again, then I won't (shouldn't) get so messed up again in terms of organization and finances. 30,000 sleeves should last a good long time, so should a 500 count of bubble mailers.

So keep an eye out for my sale thread this weekend. I don't have anything amazing, those have pretty much already sold on eBay. I'm going to mark the cards really cheap (most base $0.10 or cheaper). I'll be shipping using PayPal, so you know it will come with DC (if in the states). I'd really like some help on getting rid of my current for trade cards and saving up for what supplies I need. I'm guessing it's going to be around $300 for everything I want/need, and I'm currently at $0. Smile Hope everyone is doing well.

Good to have to back posting again bossman

(05-04-2012, 02:52 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Good to have to back posting again bossman
Much appreciated.