`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
since I'm in a terrible mood...had to pick it up

RE: since I'm in a terrible mood...had to pick it up
Nice pick-up! I hope that the job works out, but if you want to ensure yourself a great career, try the Military! They needs cooks... and by all the smack you talk, you must be in great shape! Tongue Haha! Just throwing it out there, and you might be able to join with a rank advancement due to you experience. Best luck, buddy!

Randi

(04-09-2012, 07:47 AM)rayeates Wrote: Nice pick-up! I hope that the job works out, but if you want to ensure yourself a great career, try the Military! They needs cooks... and by all the smack you talk, you must be in great shape! Tongue Haha! Just throwing it out there, and you might be able to join with a rank advancement due to you experience. Best luck, buddy!

Randi
nah I'm in ok shape, just cause you're canadian so therefore I'm not afraid! Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(04-09-2012, 02:07 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: nah I'm in ok shape, just cause you're canadian so therefore I'm not afraid! Tongue
I ever mention that I am about 6'2" and 260+ lbs... and solid? Us Canadians are about the size and strength of grizzlies! Haha! Let us know how the job aspirations go, and know that we are all rooting for you!

Randi

(04-09-2012, 04:30 PM)rayeates Wrote: I ever mention that I am about 6'2" and 260+ lbs... and solid? Us Canadians are about the size and strength of grizzlies! Haha! Let us know how the job aspirations go, and know that we are all rooting for you!

Randi
But you're canadian, so I can distract you by either blockading your maple syrup supplies or destroying your alcohol, eh?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75