`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My End of Trade Never Recieved

RE: My End of Trade Never Recieved
(04-06-2012, 04:02 PM)jniere15 Wrote: Who is the mod that I should contact?

Thanks
floydtown has a sticky at the top of the forum page. It says, "looking for these members".

I completed a trade on the site with the user in question.. They told me they had no problem shipping first. They still haven't marked it as shipped. I messaged them earlier this week, awaiting a reply now. Maybe something came up personally?
Is this thing on?

Report it to the mods
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully the guy is just dragging his feet here. The vast majority of guys here are excellent traders, so don't let it get you down.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(04-06-2012, 10:01 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully the guy is just dragging his feet here. The vast majority of guys here are excellent traders, so don't let it get you down.
Yeah, I hope so too. And I wont let it get me down, because I have already went through two other trades that were great, I just need to do my research before I make a trade next time.

(04-06-2012, 02:55 PM)jniere15 Wrote: I am still pretty new on the site, and I already had a trade where I never received my end of the trade after they received mine, and now they will not respond to any messages or emails. So where do I go from here to stop him from doing this to anyone else?

Thanks for any help in advance
Have they logged in since last communication or pm sent?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(04-06-2012, 10:22 PM)krn001 Wrote: Have they logged in since last communication or pm sent?
Yeah, we communicated last on 03/31 and he was last on 04/02.

(04-06-2012, 10:10 PM)jniere15 Wrote: Yeah, I hope so too. And I wont let it get me down, because I have already went through two other trades that were great, I just need to do my research before I make a trade next time.
A good bet is to go with the guys who are active on the boards. -it's hard to be a bad trader and post here frequently. (not to put down the guys who aren't active on the boards. The forums weed out the bad ones pretty quick though).

I'm always up for trading, so feel free to check my org sometime. I ship on Saturday's like clockwork.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Don't know if I'm allowed to ask this, but what city is the person from? Maybe it woul be good for us to know in case they come back with another username. Please disregard this post if its against Codr of Conduct.
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

sorry to hear that, i hope you get it resolved