`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes totally certified and 1 Theads.

2 boxes totally certified and 1 Theads.
This is my first thread so hopefully I do it right. I'm getting a divorce which I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing but what I do know is I can buy cards whenever I want so here's a few of my recent pulls.
Wow i just previewed the pictures and they're huge so
I'll just make a group photo and show the good ones. Mods if I did anything wrong please let me know. I also got a Jernigan and Leshoure Blue freshman fabric signatures.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
03/50
23/30
1/5
and last but, not least the best I ever pulled.
1/1!
I'm even a huge Steelers fan but, I know this card will find a better home.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

RE: 2 boxes totally certified and 1 Theads.
nice boxes, Very nice hit on the Polamalu, 1/1, wow!! Welcome to the boards, I don't know if you'll be trading, but if you do, I would be interested in that Skins triple Jsy card you got. You will find lots a helpful members here if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Sweet Troy 1/1 auto and that Jones Reebok patch is crazy!!!! Nice break!!!

Well first off, sorry to hear about the divorce. Secondly, congrats on the pulls! Those are freaking awesome. My mouth dropped when I saw that Julio patch! I was like wow I wish I could pull that thing lol Ive got a small pc of him. Then to not be outdone ya pulled the certified black Polamalu!!!

im not a mod, but your post if fine- there is nohign wrong with it. even though i hate pittsburgh, u got some great hits. welcome and congrats!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Thanks guy. Redskins316, yeah I plan on trading I've just been out cards for so long I gotta figure out who I want to collect but as soon as I figure that out we can definitely work something out.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

Very nice hits!! I see you plan on trading, well I could use the Jim Parker and Tony Dorsett Heritage Collection cards for my set I'm putting together.
Eddie George Super Collector

pm sent
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

lol I know which one you want man.

(04-06-2012, 02:42 PM)ft28jags Wrote: pm sent

what do you want for the troy p?