`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Value For Sale

Beckett Value For Sale
Is it really worth getting all your sports cards graded by Beckett or just the few good ones worth more money, cause I'm just starting out trading my cards out and was wondering if it would be better to grade them by Beckett before I sell?

RE: Beckett Value For Sale
(04-05-2012, 02:31 PM)untamed101 Wrote: Is it really worth getting all your sports cards graded by Beckett or just the few good ones worth more money, cause I'm just starting out trading my cards out and was wondering if it would be better to grade them by Beckett before I sell?
Probably only a few quality ones, unless you can afford paying 7-9 for every card you own. I would rank the cards based on value, personal or monetary value. then send them in. I recently sent in a bunch of 1948 Leaf football cards I received from my late Grandfather in order to preserve the condition. None were in particularly good condition, I wanted to simply preserve them and make them look nice.

I just sold five BGS 9.5 cards BV 6-8 dollars for $30.00 each elsewhere on the internet.

I'd say it increases value.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram
Smile 
(04-05-2012, 02:50 PM)mattyclipz Wrote: Probably only a few quality ones, unless you can afford paying 7-9 for every card you own. I would rank the cards based on value, personal or monetary value, then send them in. I recently sent in a bunch of 1948 Leaf football cards I received from my late Grandfather in order to preserve the condition. None were in particularly good condition, I wanted to simply preserve them and make them look nice.
What he/she said.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?