`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know

I don't know
Sooo, my Wife and I are all broke and stuff and she is pressuring me to sell the one material thing that brings me joy...you guessed it, my basketball card collection. I asked the owner of my LCS and he just isn't interested in buying. She told him that we'd give him my collection for $100.00. I know I don't have much, but what I do have I love. Probably the best card I have is an autographed Demarcus Cousins rookie and like ten other various auto'ed rc's and a Kobe pc that is probably worth three or four bills book value. I know we need the money, and we have a six month old baby girl that is my life. Id gladly sell my collection for her if I had to, but I just want to get a fair value for what I do have. Plus we are really not as bad off as she makes it seem. Its not like we're destitute or anything. I'm seriously considering just selling them to him and starting over some time in the future. What would you guys do?

RE: I don't know
cards are temporary. debt can be forever. take care of those bills and that baby girl

Show us what you got might be some interest here
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(04-03-2012, 03:36 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Show us what you got might be some interest here
Crimedawg who do you collect I really don't know how to post what I have.

What Kobe card(s) do you have?
(04-03-2012, 03:45 PM)horrorshow1980 Wrote: Crimedawg who do you collect I really don't know how to post what I have.
Take pictures of your cards and upload them to Photobucket. Then just copy and paste the image links from Photobucket on this thread.

(04-03-2012, 04:04 PM)sonic311 Wrote: What Kobe card(s) do you have?

Take pictures of your cards and upload them to Photobucket. Then just copy and paste the image links from Photobucket on this thread.
Thanks sonic, I'll be sure to do that but it probably won't be till at least seven or eight tonight central time.

Keep the cards bro. If you sell them you'll end up like those people on Hoarders! First chance they get a little money they buy back Twice what they sold. And when you look at your ol' lady now all your going to think about is your beloved card collection Sad

If you are really in need of money my guess is $100 isn't going to do the trick so selling something you love for that amount doesn't make sense to me. That said, if you can't afford food for your daughter, sell your cards immediately and cease buying any more until you get back on your feet.

(04-03-2012, 07:23 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: If you are really in need of money my guess is $100 isn't going to do the trick so selling something you love for that amount doesn't make sense to me. That said, if you can't afford food for your daughter, sell your cards immediately and cease buying any more until you get back on your feet.
Agreed X10

$100 isn't normally life-changing....but if it's needed, it's needed
[Image: signature-1.jpg]