`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
USPS lost my card

RE: USPS lost my card
(04-03-2012, 12:32 PM)phxsuns1521 Wrote: ask the original seller to send you a pic of the "torn" envelope.
I have and he should be providing it today.
(04-03-2012, 12:52 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: the two cards autos appear to look the same.

I am curious, who the original seller was? I didn't see the listing on ebay's completed listing. What is the ebay listing number?

Item # 140722021233

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140722021233?ssP...1497.l2649

Seller can put wherever they want the location to say on the listing actually

(04-03-2012, 12:54 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: Seller can put wherever they want the location to say on the listing actually
Are you talking the original seller or the current seller? If its the original how can he fake the tracking information with USPS??
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(04-03-2012, 01:02 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Are you talking the original seller or the current seller? If its the original how can he fake the tracking information with USPS??
I'm talking the card now relisted on eBay. Also he is liable because he is liable until the card reaches YOU and you are satisfied. There is no fake tracking, the card was sent, the card was returned to sender empty. Either way at worst you WILL get your money back.

Can the current seller be reported as being in possession of stolen property?
Update

I just contacted the current seller and this was his response:

I'm so sorry about this. In all honesty I would love to return this item to you. I only paid $30 for it and I would feel much better by just doing the right thing. I believe in having good karma in my life. Could you send me your address so I can put it in the mail ASAP? Or perhaps UPS would be better considering the circumstances.

- Sal

Sounds like a stand up guy and for $30 I'd do the same thing if I had the magic
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

The guy with the new card sounds like a nice guy...

the Original seller, should provide full refund, since card was not delivered. If it was the wrong address & got returned empty.. the seller still did not deliver the card, therefore he should be reliable. If he does not provide full refund, then open a claim. Leave negative feedback, as card not received.

sucks that this has to happen.

That was a good price you paid for the original magic auto... surprised the 2nd seller said he only got it for $30... thought it would sell for more... especially since the new seller was asking for $499.... can't believe he said he'd give it to you for $30, by doing the right thing... hard to say how he got the card, if it is the same card. Don't think he is trying to pull a fast one & scam.... usually if somebody is trying to scam, they would sell the card in a sports forum, card show or repost bad scan/picture & not list the serial number or cover it up... I almost bought a card that had the serial number covered up.. but the person that the card was actually sold to a few months prior found the listing & submitted a claim & police report, because it was stolen property, since the guy already paid for it...

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Wow, I hope everything is going to work out, This was a very interesting post I almost felt like I was reading a crime novel or something. As far as the story goes its hard to tell who is telling the truth and who is lying. If the guy really got the Magic auto for $30 he had to know there was something wrong with it.. stolen, fake, etc. Keep the updates coming!
Photobucket

(04-03-2012, 05:31 PM)edye1286 Wrote: Wow, I hope everything is going to work out, This was a very interesting post I almost felt like I was reading a crime novel or something. As far as the story goes its hard to tell who is telling the truth and who is lying. If the guy really got the Magic auto for $30 he had to know there was something wrong with it.. stolen, fake, etc. Keep the updates coming!
Thanks and it appears there will be a happy ending to this story. Just got an email from USPS saying a package was sent from the new seller's address to mine.

nice thats cool!!!