`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any advice or suggestions re: Panini redemption?

Any advice or suggestions re: Panini redemption?
I have an outstanding redemption from 3/17/2011 for a Trent Williams Playoff Contenders Rookie Auto that back in August, I received a reply on my account asking if I wanted a replacement. I heard or received nothing, so after a few phone calls I got a call back in late September saying they were going to send a Raiders auto and/or cards in place of the Williams auto. Now it is April 3, 2012 and I have not heard another word or received a response to my latest inquiry last month.

Does anyone have any ideas on who I can talk to in order to get a suitable replacement sent? It wasn't that great of a card to begin with, but I am losing out even more because the value that they base replacements on has diminished since the set is old, he hasn't exactly been a stalwart and was also suspended several games for failing another dope test.

I don't expect to be showered with all-pro 1/1 auto relics, I just want a response and a fair replacement product that reflects the value of the card at the time it was stated they were replacing it and takes into consideration the wait of over a year and failure to live up to their commitment made in September.

Any help or info on the right contacts to get this resolved would be great. I bought my last Panini product in December and understaffed or not, the bottom line is their products are mostly generic, overpriced crap with a few nice hits that if you're lucky, won't be damaged or a redemption. I shouldn't feel like I'm an inconvenience because they won't honor their commitments. Topps has their flaws, but they have always communicated with me, been fair and kept their word. Plus, their products look like they actually care about what they're selling.
Collecting Raiders cards, esp. Tatum, Lester Hayes, Al Davis, Janikowski, Darren McFadden & Jacoby Ford. Also collect boxing.

References: ft28jags, jlp1976, jrlebert, oumike83, REBEL74, www.communitygum.com

http://photobucket.com/thejudge37

RE: Any advice or suggestions re: Panini redemption?
thats weird because ive ALWAYS had great responses from panini about replacements... i got tired of waiting for several of the redemptions from the 2010 contenders they sent me STELLAR replacements... and i mean SSP replacements from the contenders set. its funny because everytime ive called theyve set it up,sent an email confirmation right while i was on the phone and got the deal done. Good luck anyway,i wouldnt give up! like i said, theyre usually really good to deal with.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Any advice or suggestions re: Panini redemption?
panini is garbage...i have tried contacting them for months now and never get a response...i doubt i will ever see the card

RE: Any advice or suggestions Panini redemption?
IMy story is the opposite. I've had great experiences with Topps. I had a redemption for a 2010 Magic Tony Dorsett/Felix Jones Chrome Dual Auto /5 and it showed up in 3 weeks. All my redemptions have been less than 2 months with them, except a 2011 UFC Title Shot Shogun Rua Diamond Auto Relic 1/1, and they replaced that with a Bones Jones auto relic in less than a week after contacting me to say the Rua wasn't available.

I'm going to call Panini today and hope some of your good mojo rubs off on me. Thanks for responding!
Collecting Raiders cards, esp. Tatum, Lester Hayes, Al Davis, Janikowski, Darren McFadden & Jacoby Ford. Also collect boxing.

References: ft28jags, jlp1976, jrlebert, oumike83, REBEL74, www.communitygum.com

RE: Any advice or suggestions Panini redemption?
So I spoke to someone yesterday to explain the situation and was really happy with the service and the outcome. The lady was very understanding and seemed to take customer service seriously. I just asked for a substitution and said even though I'd prefer a Raider, any card would be fine at this point. She responded by asking if a Ken Stabler #'d auto patch would be OK and told me it would be going in the mail that afternoon!