`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh I about forgot Monday mailday

Oh I about forgot Monday mailday
Well its finally complete with my card in hand. Got the the Red Prismatic #'d 4/5 today. Excited because now I can share there all together

Sp Base Silver/99 Purple/25 Blue/25
[Image: 002.jpg]
Green/10 Red/5
[Image: 003.jpg]
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Oh I about forgot Monday mailday
Very nice man, lots of color! Has the 1/1 popped up?

(04-02-2012, 10:42 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Very nice man, lots of color! Has the 1/1 popped up?
There are 2 1/1's a gold and a silver. The silver popped up and missed it and it ended $1 more than I paid for my red out of 5. So I'll wait for the Gold as the silver doesn't look any different really than the one I have #'d/99

So the gold is the one that looks more like a superfractor?

(04-02-2012, 10:49 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: So the gold is the one that looks more like a superfractor?
Yea I would say so.

Boom Baby! Sweet Collection.
[Image: 607a5325-12db-4a56-8533-2c567e26ee40_zpszncmoult.jpg]

Thanks bud! Hope BOOM will explode in the NFL.

(04-02-2012, 10:47 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: There are 2 1/1's a gold and a silver. The silver popped up and missed it and it ended $1 more than I paid for my red out of 5. So I'll wait for the Gold as the silver doesn't look any different really than the one I have #'d/99
Do not do this again. Do not make me get into this PC, he is all yours. I will not standby however and watch you miss 1/1s..... :p

(04-03-2012, 12:31 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Do not do this again. Do not make me get into this PC, he is all yours. I will not standby however and watch you miss 1/1s..... :p
Lmao! Only if he wasn't suspended for part of the season last year..never mind. Hell of a running back and he is signing all the cards Boom H. Now to work on the 9 versions Press has floating around and how ever many Sage has put up. Not many Sage have come up for sale yet.

Oh and by the way I am going through all my #'d cards for you.

(04-03-2012, 10:53 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Thanks bud! Hope BOOM will explode in the NFL.
You and me both, Go Bucks!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]