`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please tell me I'm not blind, no way this is near-mint!

RE: Please tell me I'm not blind, no way this is near-mint!
To me, from the auction picture it might even look like thats how the card should be. But of course when seen in person and at an angle like you have you can easily see that is NOT nm/mint (and definilty not the scanner) Im glad you got it resolved!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Why can't people just be honest? Oh wait if they are honest then people wouldn't buy...people fail to mention stuff and hope people don't complain..and scans dont alwys show all defects..for example I got a mj jersey card today that from the pic only had a slight white spot on one edge..when I got it it had 2 other dents (very noticeable) that were not described...I think people either don't care or list items so quickly they don't carefully inspect each card....sorry man! Glad you got the refund

[Image: Nick.jpg]

the seller should have been honest no doubt but as the buyer you didnt see that in those scans/pictures in the original listing? no way does that look like a glare to me.Should have stayed away from it entirely judging by the listings pictures,glad you got it worked out man but be careful in the future
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Wow pissed isnt even the word..that would of got a surface grade of like 2 lol..sorry bro
Honestly though you should of seen that because the scan of the back of the card shows that huge mark in the same spot deff doesnt look like glare..good u got your money back though
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

I too would have thought it was a glare on the scan. If it were, the glare would be in different places. But if you look at the scan of the back of the card, the spot can be seen in the exact some place as it is on the front of the card.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

I am pretty much on board with the back scan giving it away. But I also agree that the seller omitted a blatant flaw in the description and even stated it was in beautiful condition. That is just dishonest and I am glad to see you got your money back.

Read the sellers description, it says dont mind the white spots as they are glares from scanning. that is bullcrap. i would be beyond pissed at this.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(04-02-2012, 11:36 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Read the sellers description, it says dont mind the white spots as they are glares from scanning. that is bullcrap. i would be beyond pissed at this.
yeah why in the hell would he say that? as a buyer i would maybe even assume he is using someone elses scans because he said that?Probably was just hoping he would sell it to someone naive who wouldnt pursue it..the stuff sellers will do to get that extra buck :/
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(04-02-2012, 11:36 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Read the sellers description, it says dont mind the white spots as they are glares from scanning. that is bullcrap. i would be beyond pissed at this.
He says "small white spots", thats the size of a friggin' quarter.

I would be pissed about this card but at least you will get a full refund.

My Collection
Twitter @KnightsCards
[Image: SmallerBanner.jpg]