`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Question for y'all!

RE: Question for y'all!
What's the Exquisite #'d to? If it's low, I'd get that first. If I felt pretty confident that I could get the Exquisite at a later date, then I'd get the lot of different autos.

(04-02-2012, 10:05 AM)christiancrane Wrote: What's the Exquisite #'d to? If it's low, I'd get that first. If I felt pretty confident that I could get the Exquisite at a later date, then I'd get the lot of different autos.
#d to 30 is $39 BIN right now

(04-02-2012, 09:16 AM)dmasci Wrote: Well if you are a super collector you would do both wouldn't you? I think my first attempt would be to get that cornerstone card for my collection...like the Exquisite I guess and then slowly build from there....there's no time limit and the cards will always be there for you to purchase.
I agree with this

(04-01-2012, 04:26 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm always chasin the %%
I am probably not the target audience for this question, since I couldn't possibly care less about %, but I would go for quantity over quality. I collect for the cards themselves, not the percentages.

how often does the "A" card come up on the market and how often do all the "B" cards come up on the market? I try and base my choice off that... how many chances will I have to buy this card?
(04-01-2012, 04:04 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: If you were super collecting a guy would you rather

A: buy one really nice auto(Exquisite)
B: buy a bunch of different autos
Looking to trade for Rey Maualuga, Attempting a Super Collection
174/457 = 38% (not including 1/1)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/donbickle707/

[Image: sig.png]

i would normally go after the quantity, but it would mostly depend on the availability of the the other card also. I tend to grab pc items that i know i may not be able to get at a later time.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

(04-02-2012, 01:27 PM)donbickle707 Wrote: how often does the "A" card come up on the market and how often do all the "B" cards come up on the market? I try and base my choice off that... how many chances will I have to buy this card?
Pretty much all the DRC cards that come on the market are the same(autos #d to like 199-999)

Id def go with B. I mean if people see you have one exquisite they would be like oh nice card but if they see you have a bunch of autos of DRC then they would be like he is a DRC collector. Due to the price the higher end ones should be there anytime ur willing to dish out the money while the other autos might not be.

(04-02-2012, 02:48 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Id def go with B. I mean if people see you have one exquisite they would be like oh nice card but if they see you have a bunch of autos of DRC then they would be like he is a DRC collector. Due to the price the higher end ones should be there anytime ur willing to dish out the money while the other autos might not be.
Yeah, besides an exquisite pales in comparison to these Smile

[Image: 2012-01-16132238.jpg]

[Image: 2012-01-16132250.jpg]

(04-02-2012, 10:41 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: #d to 30 is $39 BIN right now
I'd probably buy it - since it's /30. But I also like the high-end stuff more. If it were something like /99, I might go the other way. Plus, I think of supercollecting targeting the harder to get cards first. I think it's more impressive to take your time and locate those hard-to-find low #'d cards rather than to throw money at several cards you can get at any time for relatively little money.

Would you feel like you lost out on it if the card were to sell to someone else?