`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you everyone...

RE: Thank you everyone...
Quote:I would call CS and ask for a refund or extension of your current OPG.
HA! They don't care, keep blowing me off. Fighting back and forth through emails.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I have to agree trading is slowing down for me. I may be someone who dosn't post in the hockey forums much at all but I have a trade thread going with no replies. I don't have much in ways of gu/auto and have limited higher bv cards as I guess no body doses low end trading or wants my stuff that books 15$ or less at half bv.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I think I get a lot of trades done because I take the initiative. I have a folder of over 4900 cards marked needed. When I have a good chunk of free time, I will go through a good 100 or so of the cards I need, I will left click on the card, pick "open in new tab", get about 30 tabs open, then go through each of them and see which ones (if any) that any trader here has to trade. Then I know that they at least have that one particular card I need... which in most cases (like UD game jerseys for instance), that person more than likely has more than 1 of them, sometimes more than 1 that I need.

See u next season
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-05-2012, 10:55 PM)dragik Wrote: I think I get a lot of trades done because I take the initiative. I have a folder of over 4900 cards marked needed. When I have a good chunk of free time, I will go through a good 100 or so of the cards I need, I will left click on the card, pick "open in new tab", get about 30 tabs open, then go through each of them and see which ones (if any) that any trader here has to trade. Then I know that they at least have that one particular card I need... which in most cases (like UD game jerseys for instance), that person more than likely has more than 1 of them, sometimes more than 1 that I need.
Nate, isn't that really the problem here. The fact that you need to open 30 tabs sometimes to figure out a trade proposal is ridiculous. With the new site trading was supposed to get easier. That doesn't seem to have happened. It's great to take initiative and look for cards you need but promises were made that kept alot of people here and paying that haven't been kept. There hasn't been any word from Beckett as to what's going on and as usual we are left in the dark.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

(04-06-2012, 05:53 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: promises were made that kept alot of people here and paying that haven't been kept. There hasn't been any word from Beckett as to what's going on and as usual we are left in the dark.
You know, I could deal with broken promises if they didn't keep us in the dark. IF they kept the communication up and open, I could deal with a lot more than where i'm at right now.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Mark, come back soon and I hope you bring Matchmaker back with you next season when you return.

(04-05-2012, 10:55 PM)dragik Wrote: I think I get a lot of trades done because I take the initiative. I have a folder of over 4900 cards marked needed. When I have a good chunk of free time, I will go through a good 100 or so of the cards I need, I will left click on the card, pick "open in new tab", get about 30 tabs open, then go through each of them and see which ones (if any) that any trader here has to trade. Then I know that they at least have that one particular card I need... which in most cases (like UD game jerseys for instance), that person more than likely has more than 1 of them, sometimes more than 1 that I need.
In defense of mq13: Nate, you are a freak.

And I mean that strictly as a compliment. : )

I don't trade frequently (e.g. I haven't yet completed a single trade with mq13) but since you arrived in Hockey, we've already done, what like 4 trades? You're one of the easiest people to trade with because you find a way to make a trade happen if you find just one card that you like (and sometimes even if you don't).

I'm convinced you'd be able to keep the 1+ trade/day ratio going at least 2/3rds of the way through the apocalypse!

If you were around only a few years ago though, I have no doubt your trade total would be double or triple what it is now because this site has done some pretty significant things to put a damper on trading and (probably more importantly) stunt the addition of new active members.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee