Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Im done collecting , have to sell everything..org updated

RE: Im done collecting , have to sell everything
pm sent
Currently looking for current braves autos for a project

Haves: Heyward, Freeman, Beachy, Delgado, Hanson, Prado

Hope you get your situations resolved, hate when this hobby loses great members, sent an open offer
Will Sell Your Cards For A Low Consignment Fee, PM Me For Details!
[Image: BWBANNER.png]
Will Sell Your Cards For A Low Consignment Fee, PM Me For Details!

Best of Luck John. I'm sure the house is gonna be sweet when completed. Hope to see you on the boards once in awhile Smile

Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Send you an open offer. Hope that things work out for you.

John,

Sorry to hear this. Best of luck to you.
Looking for Ripken, Sandberg, and Starlin Castro.

Sent you an offer. Sorry to see you go.

It's so overwhelming when selling, guys give him time to respond. John we are good on the first deal.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Well, there's some relief in that. At this point I guess I'll relist that Koufax on the bay and see if I can find another taker for the Braun, sorry it didn't work out. Not sure that dual is ever arriving (flippin' Topps), but I appreicate it nevertheless. Hope you get everything sorted out. Cheers mate.

(04-01-2012, 04:08 PM)john1580 Wrote: I appreciate all of your comments. That is actually not the reason rogerrabbit, but i still ddnt get that back yet and i am really pissed, and sorry to you that it happened. when that longoria redemption comes keep it as an apology. And thanks again to all you guys for your kind words. Ill def be back at some point but gotta get some monetary situations squared away first.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Man.. sorry to hear it john. Youve been one of the top members here. hope to see you around again sometime soon
no org, please do not send trade requests

(04-01-2012, 04:51 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Man.. sorry to hear it john. Youve been one of the top members here. hope to see you around again sometime soon
thanks buddy. I appreciate it. Ill still come on and make fun of peoples threads from time to time lol, just have to straighten out some stuff.

My inbox and trade pages are SLAMMED. Im trying guys, bare with me. thanks again for all the offers and well wishes, really alot of great people on this site