`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Heritage mislabeled team card

2012 Heritage mislabeled team card
I guess I should expect this after all these years, but...I traded for this card thinking it was a SF Giants card as it is listed as one in the database.
This card is listed under the SF Giants when you do a team search.
2012 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #MCB Melky Cabrera
And it is this card
[Image: scan0001-4.jpg]

I know the database is from Topps...darn..besides the programed error cards and mistakes in the set..this one is a real pain for team collectors..I wonder how many more cards are mislabled by team??

RE: 2012 Heritage mislabeled team card
Who knows - You are right about this set and then all the SP's to try and identify!!!
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

This is the last year I am buying any boxes of this product. I will just buy the set on Ebay from here on out. Tired of looking for a thousand SPs. Color swaps, image swaps, intentional errors, card 20a is normal Jeter, card 20b he has a booger in his nose, card 20c he's winking...it's ridiculous.

the 1993 Upper Deck Greg Maddux is listed as a Pirates card, why? The world may never know.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(04-01-2012, 09:13 AM)phillies816 Wrote: This is the last year I am buying any boxes of this product. I will just buy the set on Ebay from here on out. Tired of looking for a thousand SPs. Color swaps, image swaps, intentional errors, card 20a is normal Jeter, card 20b he has a booger in his nose, card 20c he's winking...it's ridiculous.
haha like your example

(04-01-2012, 09:13 AM)phillies816 Wrote: This is the last year I am buying any boxes of this product. I will just buy the set on Ebay from here on out. Tired of looking for a thousand SPs. Color swaps, image swaps, intentional errors, card 20a is normal Jeter, card 20b he has a booger in his nose, card 20c he's winking...it's ridiculous.
"Ridiculous" is definitely a word to describe what some companies do to get their customers to buy more of their product.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

+1 lol
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.