`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Hobby 2012 Heritage

1 Hobby 2012 Heritage
Pretty decent here are the hits. Also got a buyback card ands it's not worth scanning condition was crap 3 pin holes and looked as if someone walked on the card in a gravel driveway really a waste to even buyback.... Joe Moeller pitcher for the dodgers

[Image: 2012Heritage001.jpg]
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

RE: 1 Hobby 2012 Heritage
Any high numbers FT?
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(03-31-2012, 09:42 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: Any high numbers FT?
PM me on what you need with your address and if I've got them I'll sent it to ya
Trade Site

Your mint card is broken..the quarters is upside down.. I'll fix it for you...... haha i kid i kid. Nice grab for sure! Let me know of you have any doubles as im buliding the set for both low and high numbers.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(03-31-2012, 11:02 PM)nixsfan1188 Wrote: PM me on what you need with your address and if I've got them I'll sent it to ya
Pm when I get home to my list. Thanks!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Really nice Clemente. Congratulations.

(04-01-2012, 01:44 PM)muz0 Wrote: Your mint card is broken..the quarters is upside down.. I'll fix it for you...... haha i kid i kid. Nice grab for sure! Let me know of you have any doubles as im buliding the set for both low and high numbers.
It moves around I wished they would have placed it in a tighter holder. Anyways it straight now until I move it.....
Trade Site