`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Trade Thread

New Trade Thread
I want to downsize my PC. I will be staying with just a few of the cards I really like and the Jordans. I am mainly looking for MJ but will consider other cards.

Please take into consideration the following:

1. The trade would have to be with delivery confirmation.
2. I will not answer low ball offers. For example if you offer 8 cards for one, I will not even take my time to look at it. Please do research on ebay or other websites to at least get an assessment of the value of the cards involved in the trade.
3. I can trade in your favor if I really need the card. Also, if you are trading down on a card, I can definitely trade on your favor. Thanks!!!

/50

[Image: MJohnson79-80SPAuthenticByTheNumber.jpg]

/25 with a very nice inscription. Please come strong

[Image: IMG_1201.jpg]

[Image: kobeauto.jpg]

[Image: DSC01616.jpg]

[Image: KobeBryantTripleThreads.jpg]

[Image: PaulPierceExquisiteBGS9.jpg]

I have other stuff in my pc I would be willing to part with. Please check it out.

RE: New Trade Thread
Probably nothing in my org for them, but check me for the Kobe's and the Magic please
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(04-01-2012, 12:09 AM)tperks76 Wrote: Probably nothing in my org for them, but check me for the Kobe's and the Magic please
Nothing at the moment, thanks

Are you only trading or would you sell I don't think I have anything you need but I could possible by please lmk thanks
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

(04-02-2012, 08:19 PM)wjlee1978 Wrote: Are you only trading or would you sell I don't think I have anything you need but I could possible by please lmk thanks
Shoot me an offer, I could sell