`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: anyone watch Ballboys???

RE: OT: anyone watch Ballboys???
I watched it, makes 4 for more so far....still not sold yet....it's better than nothing I guess but it's putting off to much of Pawn Stars feel, I can't stand those PS guys......
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

That guys Redskins PC was insane!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

as long as you dont have direct tv you should be able to see it... haha... I had mine set to record and direct tv went out due to weather conditions... damn weather!
Looking to trade for Rey Maualuga, Attempting a Super Collection
174/457 = 38% (not including 1/1)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/donbickle707/

[Image: sig.png]

I have DirectTv do you guys know what station it would be on there? I know its 3 on saturday, I would watch and want to. I think there should be some good card show, with all these pawn shows and storage rooters. Cards are way more appealing then old laundry baskets and trash people never took care of.

Should be on ABC. Anyway thanks guys you've got me hooked lol.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Finally got the chance to see some the other day, I also feel it is just IDENTICAL in feel to Pawn Stars, right down to some of the lines, I mean wording, they use...Also the "Hi-Jinks" in the store, and that fat lazy slob guy who thinks he's so awesome would not have a job in a real place where situational comedy isn't being shot of TV enjoyment....

Personally, I wouldn't have been too proud of showing off that bit with the guy who came in wanting a Twins piece for his father. He clearly told them what he was prepared to spend, and they told him they would locate him something in that range. Then they went out and overspent (spending more than the guy said he would pay to start with) on something, and tried to saddle a $1000 markup on him, taking it well over what the buyer agreed to spend in the store.
The only reason he likely bought that for $1500 OVER what he stated his limit at is because he needed it THAT DAY, and couldn't possibly get something elsewhere in time.
I personally feel they took serious advantage of the customer..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I thought that too. I thought they should of offered $4500 for the bat and also they didn't even call the guy to see what he had before they went all the way to NJ. They could have easily avoided the whole situation with a phone call IMO.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I agree on the bat... they got lucky, I would have told them $5000 no more no less... that was my MAX budget... I like how he told the customer that he was putting a "price limit" on his father... what a joke... I am kind of surprised they are doing as much business with these tactics as they are to be honest... I still like the show... but they sure do seem a bit shady at times...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin