`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHITE WHALE SPEARED!! Exquisite Quad Auto...

RE: WHITE WHALE SPEARED!! Exquisite Quad Auto...
Great card.... 4 greats of the game... wish they had replaced LT with Jim Brown though.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Nice card...I'm not really big on the new cards with all the jersey swatches and signatures but that is a GREAT looking card with 4 great RBs..thanks for sharing
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

LOL..well, we both have one (how ironic) Smile
(04-01-2012, 12:48 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Thanks man, you're not a Fred Taylor collector unless you own one of these! Lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Awesome card. However I don't see Fred on there man.

Did you buy it on the bay?

Awesome pickup for the PC.

(04-01-2012, 01:22 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Great card.... 4 greats of the game... wish they had replaced LT with Jim Brown though.
Thanks! Jim Brown or Fred Taylor for Sayers on my end though lol.
(04-03-2012, 01:03 PM)dmasci Wrote: Nice card...I'm not really big on the new cards with all the jersey swatches and signatures but that is a GREAT looking card with 4 great RBs..thanks for sharing
Thanks for the comment! I'm not too crazy about alot of the newer cards either.. Couldn't even tell ya the last time I busted some wax but I am a big fan of on card autos and awesome RB's.. Happy to be able to share!
(04-03-2012, 02:01 PM)ft28jags Wrote: LOL..well, we both have one (how ironic) Smile
Lol yes sir, I'll still be stalking all the awesome cards in your photobucket though lol
(04-03-2012, 05:47 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: Awesome card. However I don't see Fred on there man.

Did you buy it on the bay?

Awesome pickup for the PC.
Lol, I wish he was! I was just messing with ft28 because I've been drooling over his for the past year (which is in his trade bucket hint hint lol). Yes I did, luckily I was the only one with my eyes on it as I got it for a few hundred less then I was willing to go.. I'm sure a torn acl and the offseason played a part in that as well though Undecided. Thanks man! Love me some Barry Sanders stuff!!

congrats thats a great looking card

C'mon now. My cards aren't all that but appreciate the compliments. I've made a few new deals lately but nothing exciting
[quote='krayzie83' pid='1968059' dateline='1333506041']

Lol yes sir, I'll still be stalking all the awesome cards in your photobucket though lol

My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

That thing is BAD! Congrats!

Super sick card right there now, congrats!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(04-01-2012, 08:36 AM)ft28jags Wrote: Congrats bud
Don't you have one of those?