`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I think I hit the Lottery with this pick up at the card show today! Bird/Magic RC....

I think I hit the Lottery with this pick up at the card show today! Bird/Magic RC....
I was going to walk out of there with nothing with the exception of a few MJ cards:

[Image: Jordaninsertsbirdrookie-1.jpg]
[Image: Jordaninserts1-1.jpg]
[Image: Jordaninsertsbirdrookie-2.jpg]
[Image: Jordaninsertsbirdrookie-3.jpg]

BUT

Then I saw a table with this:

[Image: BirdMagicrookie.jpg]

I primarily collect Jordan only for basketball, but i just couldn't pass up this Lottery ticket...lol

140 cash for the Bird/Magic rookie. Looks like a 9 to me and a hell of a profit as soon as it is sent to Beckett!

Thanks for the look.

RE: I think I hit the Lottery with this pick up at the card show today! Bird/Magic RC....
Beautiful card! It's my all time favorite basketball card. If you are keeping for your pc then go bvg, otherwise psa is the way to go on this badboy.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

RE: I think I hit the Lottery with this pick up at the card show today! Bird/Magic RC....
(03-31-2012, 02:40 PM)sonnyday Wrote: Beautiful card! It's my all time favorite basketball card. If you are keeping for your pc then go bvg, otherwise psa is the way to go on this badboy.
I haven't tracked any PSA completed sales yet, but I will. You think that's the way to go if I decide to profit?

The scan doesn't do this beauty any justice. Telling you, if I can get a 9 for it, then $$bam baby.

I bought a 69 Topps Mantle a few years back for 160 or so and sent it in only to get a BVG 8!!! 800 dollars later...that's why I bought this one. I have a feeling on getting a great return which rarely happens for me...lol

Thanks for the comment and look!

<.< posting because of the bird rc.
very nice pick up.
gratz.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Recent sales show a psa 9 went for $950 and a bvg 9 went for $797.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Nice card at a very good price that is a card I want for my pc also. Congrats....
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

FYI a recent sell on ebay for a BVG 9.5 of this card went for $6,500 that is quite a difference from a laughable $950.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

NICE! .... I been looking for that card for a very long time... along with a BGS MJ RC... but I can never find a good price... good luck on grading..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Thanks guys for the compliments and the time. I'll post it again when it comes back from Beckett.

nice pick ups