Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
My Gerald Henderson Auto PC
Wink 
My Gerald Henderson Auto PC
Thought I would give an update since I've come across quite a few of these since I've last shown off the PC.

I started going after Henderson's about 2 years ago now. Had a friend at work that kept bugging me about this Henderson guy so I looked into him. I'm about the opposite of a Duke fan so I didn't really pay attention to him when he was in college. Well pretty quickly I was hooked on getting his cards. Started with trying to get all his cards but then changed to just his autos.

I'm always in the market for more and especially the ones I dont have or the patches. I hope you enjoy.

Regular Autos:
[Image: HendersonAutos1.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos2.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos3.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos4.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos5.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos6.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos7.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos8.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos9.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos10.jpg]

[Image: HendersonAutos11.jpg]
[Image: HendersonAutos12.jpg]

Patch Autos:

[Image: HendersonPatchAutos1.jpg]
[Image: HendersonPatchAutos2.jpg]
[Image: HendersonPatchAutos3.jpg]
[Image: HendersonPatchAutos4.jpg]
[Image: HendersonPatchAutos5.jpg]
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: My Gerald Henderson Auto PC
wow! you got me killed! very nice my friend!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Nice collection man! Do you collect doubles too? Just curious how much do henderson autos go for?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(03-31-2012, 05:18 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Nice collection man! Do you collect doubles too? Just curious how much do henderson autos go for?
I was going to ask about whether or not you collect multiples of the same one as well haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Ya I do collect multiples. I have 403 total Henderson autos now with 84 unique. They go pretty cheap. Usually $4-8 shipped for the regular autos. I got 32 of the Gold Standard...Thats the one I've got the most of ATM. 20 or so of each of the crown, contenders, court kings. It's an addiction, I need help. Quavis knows how it feels Smile
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

+15! he got robbed of a great steal against detroit and then they started the clock before the inbounds ruining the play. ive seen a lot of bobcat losses but that one wasnt right at all.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

DUDE!

MONSTER PICKUP FOR THE PC

[Image: GeraldHendersonTotallyCertifiedEmerald.jpg]
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

solid!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-01-2012, 11:26 PM)quavis Wrote: +15! he got robbed of a great steal against detroit and then they started the clock before the inbounds ruining the play. ive seen a lot of bobcat losses but that one wasnt right at all.
You have a chance (just a chance) at redemption tonight. Smile However, we lost big to Miami, so we're looking for redemption. lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards