`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sr. card

Sr. card
Was wondering if anyone knew what the value of my 2002 Press Pass Stealth Race Used Glove # 3/10 would be. I've looked everywhere and noplace has a listing for it and none of the hobby shops around would give me a price. Thanks.

RE: Sr. card
This one is a lil tough to judge for many reasons. But if it were mine Id want at least 300 in bv & at least 175 Cash...
I could be way off though. His stuff is hard to judge and can bring a variety of opinions depending on the collector.
Something that low #d will get you quite a bit though Id say if you were to sell it in auction.
A 2001 BR /105 sold for $100. But it was 1/105 & ive seen the first one get a premium for it being the very first... So with yours being 3/10 collectors might go crazy cause its the #3 of 10
Good luck on your search!!

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

One thing I found odd is I've looked all over for prices for this card and a website I just found with pictures of someone's personal collection the guy had the same card and even had the same EXACT number it was 3/10 same year and all but the glove in his was white and mine is black how can that happen?? I opened mine up out of the pack years ago so I know it's real could one be fake or is there another explaination?

hey do you have a scan of yours that sounds like a great card
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(03-31-2012, 10:37 AM)souljaboyz69 Wrote: One thing I found odd is I've looked all over for prices for this card and a website I just found with pictures of someone's personal collection the guy had the same card and even had the same EXACT number it was 3/10 same year and all but the glove in his was white and mine is black how can that happen?? I opened mine up out of the pack years ago so I know it's real could one be fake or is there another explaination?
I know they have "Driver" & "Car" versions and sometimes a "team" version with mem cards. Like Shelby said, A scan/pic would really help you with questions you might have.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]