`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Calling all Northeast Ohio collectors

RE: Calling all Northeast Ohio collectors
Massillon Ohio here!!!! I don't really collect tribe stuff only Santana. I do have a few tribe autos on ticket Stubbs but not sure who they are anymore. Blake and coco for sure but other than that not sure.

Rybowski where in canton are you from? Do you go to the shops around here? They are all pretty much rip offs ecspecially ricks. I go up to cardboard dreams, Ernie is a good guy!

(04-01-2012, 11:06 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Massillon Ohio here!!!! I don't really collect tribe stuff only Santana. I do have a few tribe autos on ticket Stubbs but not sure who they are anymore. Blake and coco for sure but other than that not sure.

Rybowski where in canton are you from? Do you go to the shops around here? They are all pretty much rip offs ecspecially ricks. I go up to cardboard dreams, Ernie is a good guy!
Im from north canton but currently live by myers lake. the only shop I go to since bedrock closed down is hof sports on cleveland ave right by the post office at 25th st in canton. he doesnt sell anything high end but will sell older boxes at ebay prices +shipping. Ricks does suck, I grew up right across the street from his shop, he used to rip me off all the time as a kid.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(04-01-2012, 11:06 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Massillon Ohio here!!!! I don't really collect tribe stuff only Santana. I do have a few tribe autos on ticket Stubbs but not sure who they are anymore. Blake and coco for sure but other than that not sure.

GO TIGERS!! Did they Beat McKinley this year? Washington High is my Alma Mater.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

You were supposed to mail me those stubbs months ago.lol
Its cool though.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(03-31-2012, 10:12 AM)nlsn200 Wrote: lake county as well madison
From Madison too, live in Eastlake right now, but spent most my life in Madison.
[Image: 98f0af8c-6780-40a4-bc69-344cd0c42a37.jpg?t=1388894688]
Collecting Autos of: Indians, Browns, Buckeyes, and Cavs
Specifically on the hunt for: Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordan, and Omar Vizquel (in Indians Uni) autos

The monthly north canton show is probably one of the better shows in the area.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

I agree but it does get kind of boring seeing the same guys every month!!!!

Talkintribe- sorry about that. I will send them with the cards you bought.

(04-01-2012, 07:08 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I agree but it does get kind of boring seeing the same guys every month!!!!

Talkintribe- sorry about that. I will send them with the cards you bought.
I'm just busting on you. I hope to send in a couple days. Will let you know when its headed out.

[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(04-01-2012, 12:34 PM)jaybyrdtribe18 Wrote: From Madison too, live in Eastlake right now, but spent most my life in Madison.
Willowick here! Neighbors. And for the Madison people, my wife is from Geneva.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Why is there so many Yankees collectors and fans in here, they are the enemy. we had a good rivalry going with them back when the Tribe was a contender. Anyone remember Bill Selby's walkoff grandslam against Rivera when they score like 6-7 runs in that inning to comeback and win. I dont think I can remember ever watching a more exciting game.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]