`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just picked up today in a local trade

Just picked up today in a local trade
Got these, I know one is not football but is sick none the less, I traded what I thought would be fair value due to the sickness. He through in the fans of the game auto, just to make it a little more tempting.

[Image: 002.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 003-2.jpg]
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Just picked up today in a local trade
Hey do u need the gridiron gear 09 x /25 Gonzalez rc?
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

What year fleer and what is the numbering.....please say it has numbering!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(03-30-2012, 07:58 PM)ugameck Wrote: What year fleer and what is the numbering.....please say it has numbering!
04-05 Fleer and #'d 35/49. He pack pulled it from the LCS before it closed down. He had the picture of pulling it with the shop owner.
(03-30-2012, 07:20 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Hey do u need the gridiron gear 09 x /25 Gonzalez rc?
09 wouldn't be a rookie, but I might be interested. Trying to work on only collecting BGS or PSA graded items of his atm, gotta send my current stuff in to be graded.

(03-30-2012, 08:35 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: 04-05 Fleer and #'d 35/49. He pack pulled it from the LCS before it closed down. He had the picture of pulling it with the shop owner.

09 wouldn't be a rookie, but I might be interested. Trying to work on only collecting BGS or PSA graded items of his atm, gotta send my current stuff in to be graded.
Awesome - always see those without numbers and cringe thinking they were fleer bankruptcy shells.

Awesome cards!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Nice spurs patch!
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(03-30-2012, 10:35 PM)ugameck Wrote: Awesome - always see those without numbers and cringe thinking they were fleer bankruptcy shells.

Awesome cards!
That's the only reason I traded my Steve Young auto for it. Only paid $25 for the Young, so I figured wasn't a bad trade reguardless of the BV

Oh I thought it was a rc. Well pm me if u need it.
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]