`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15
(03-30-2012, 10:43 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: If you aren't in the crew then you aren't in period. Your little group of friends like to bash and belittle members. If I wanna trade by real value yes EBAY then leave it be. Sorry I trade and only trade the fair way

There are too many people who just want to bash and I always report the thread to a moderator to delete the thread because I don't wanna say something I will regret

You only trade the fair way?? Asking for more than what cards are selling on ebay is NOT a fair trade, below/comparable to all completed listings is a fair trade. And dont you think WE KNOW who sells for what? And you sure dont mind ebay when it comes to determining values for your sales/trades but constantly bashing someone or a listing on ebay. I dont know what your problem is, but you might want to work on your people skills and how you come off and talk to people cause you are on a road to NOWHERE here.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(03-30-2012, 11:06 PM)titan fan Wrote: i understand what your saying but a moderator is also seeing the back slash or sometime i see some post of yours that are a bit uncalled for maybe it just me but a moderator is going to see that your reporting threads all the time he might think it you and not them causing all this mess.like calling guys bums not cool man i will never bash you cuz i dont know you maybe you dont care but this is beckett they are known for book value and all that so most guys are going to trade by that and not ebay value or cash value that why i think it so hard for you to make deals or why guys might offend cuz i think for most guys it all about bv.
I'm always down to trade by whatever as long as I feel the deal is fair on both ends. I'm not going to trade my $80 card that is selling $65 for a $80 card I can get for $25-$30. I wouldn't come at people so harsh sometimes if they didn't post talking to me like I'm some idiot or just plain rude. I apologize to those I offend as I'm not a bad guy or hostile in any way. I'm here to try to get items to add to my personal collection and talk to other collectors about the hobby in a whole.

Wow did I miss something, I know I have been MIA the last couple of weeks and rightfully so for those in the community who know, but I asked a for a scan and then was I being called arrogant? Is that because you offered to buy something and my 35-40% BV was arrogant?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(03-31-2012, 12:41 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Wow did I miss something, I know I have been MIA the last couple of weeks and rightfully so for those in the community who know, but I asked a for a scan and then was I being called arrogant? Is that because you offered to buy something and my 35-40% BV was arrogant?

Sorry its not you by far, its other members. Who just go around and try to start trouble. The few members in this group who rate all my threads 1 star and bash me whenever the chance given. Sorry also I had spent my funds before you gotten back to me as well

Ok, well cards will likely be here if you decide you want them
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

The "few members in this group" is called the Beckett community. We are on your ***** and bashing you because you constantly whine about us because no one goes by sell value. It started out as informing you only to be called arrogant and basically called jerks for informing you. And now you're just taking advantage of new members who dont know any better, who havent been in this hobby long enough to know that ebay isnt even remotely good for sale value. What YOU think is fair obviously isnt since it is disputed by 90% of the members here. Not just some group who is out to get you like you want everyone to believe. You dont know ***** about cards or this hobby yet you act like you're the king of it. Quit bashing the members of this board and they will quit bashing you. Until then it is my personal goal to bash you at every possible opportunity to let the newer members know that you are screwing them!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-30-2012, 11:12 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: I'm always down to trade by whatever as long as I feel the deal is fair on both ends. I'm not going to trade my $80 card that is selling $65 for a $80 card I can get for $25-$30. I wouldn't come at people so harsh sometimes if they didn't post talking to me like I'm some idiot or just plain rude. I apologize to those I offend as I'm not a bad guy or hostile in any way. I'm here to try to get items to add to my personal collection and talk to other collectors about the hobby in a whole.
ok i get on that point but do you think its fair that you pay 17 bucks for the maclin auto and your asking 60 for it on ebay ? its is cuz its your card you ask what you want but my thing is will you trade it for the 60 you think is worth or the 17 bucks u pay for it. dont forget it a hobby not a money thing if we in for the money we are in the hobby for all the wrong hobby cuz we will alway put in more money into the hobby then what we get back it about having fun see other cards and watching you pc grow im not saying trade you dalton spa for a jordan todman.
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

(03-31-2012, 01:37 AM)branesergen Wrote: The "few members in this group" is called the Beckett community. We are on your ***** and bashing you because you constantly whine about us because no one goes by sell value. It started out as informing you only to be called arrogant and basically called jerks for informing you. And now you're just taking advantage of new members who dont know any better, who havent been in this hobby long enough to know that ebay isnt even remotely good for sale value. What YOU think is fair obviously isnt since it is disputed by 90% of the members here. Not just some group who is out to get you like you want everyone to believe. You dont know ***** about cards or this hobby yet you act like you're the king of it. Quit bashing the members of this board and they will quit bashing you. Until then it is my personal goal to bash you at every possible opportunity to let the newer members know that you are screwing them!
FAIR WARNING - THE FOLLOWING IS LONG WINDED! Smile

Num1Monroefan - That's a lot of heat from a trader I personally respect and have had the pleasure of doing several trades with. Based on several of the other members that have posted here you are cetainly running on thin ice. You may not realize it, but bud, I have have 340 positive trades here and think I have dealt with many of the members on here and have yet to been able to say anything bad about anyone (knock on wood). Even in times of questionable moves, members have made good of goofs and errors which is incredible is such a word based system.

Your signature says it best, its just cards. You value certain cards certainly a lot higher than I do AND vice versa. There are several ocassions where I don't personally care about a certain card/player so I will be more gracious in my offer and there are times where there is more sentimental value and I won't be so gracious. (i.e. I like Sanzebacher because Im a Bears fan, half the members on here might not even know who he is, but I am not going to get into a internet fight about sales value of an undrafted-player-soon-to-be-god-knows-where, if I think the deal if fair from a book value stand point). At the end of the day, I personally believe, most beckett community members are here for the hobby and not a profit...most of the time...however, even in trades where there is complete disagreement, I have found that it has always been my advantage to try and politely communicate disagreements as to not close the doors on future deals. We are all here to get deals done to benefit our collection in our own ways... you don't have to agree, but you should also try to not alienate anyone.

Sorry to come off as trying to teach something, but you know what, its just cards man, we are all here because we love the hobby... and while we all have opinions, you'd be suprised what members will do when they know you are trading to help each other. A couple examples, JNCDrew sent me a HOFer Auto/Patch that was easily in my favor because he knows I am working on a HOFer PC - in exchange I sent him some HOFer Cowboys Non Auto's bc (1) it was the best I could do and (2) I knew it was more important to him than it was to me..Branesergen also sent me a HOFer Auto in exchange for helping him with a Master Set Chase...I probably got the better end of the bargain from your view point, but the bottom line is we would have worked out a deal just to help each other.

Again, I am sorry for being long winded but I don't trade anywhere else, I have been loyal to Beckett through all of the headaches and I attribute that to knowing I can trust people on here, make some good deals, and enjoy the hobby when I crack a box of garbage to me, but treasure to someone else without having to track bay sales and one offs that someone got a deal on.

Sorry nobody must be allowed to buy stuff to resell when a good deal presents itself. I got a bunch of new stuff in today I will share later but none will be available to members here