`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRADED CARD OPINIONS

GRADED CARD OPINIONS
Alright I got another graded card question and what everyones opinion on how much value everyone thinks is added to the card from being graded a 9 by bccg, the card is 2003-04 Fleer Tradition Playground Rules #3 Carmelo Anthony, how much does the grade make it increase?

RE: GRADED CARD OPINIONS
nothing

bccg 9 is fairly meaningless

(03-29-2012, 10:02 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: nothing

bccg 9 is fairly meaningless
+1..you might of decreased the value lol
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(03-29-2012, 10:14 PM)robd5811 Wrote: +1..you might of decreased the value lol
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that BCCG gives out more 10s than anything else.

I think value would depend on what the subgrades were... for me, the main thing I look for is 4 sharp corners & no creases or chipped edging (usually black border cards)... just my opinion...

I would say that a BCCG 9 would be same as NM BV...

on a side note, we're not allowed give BV. Recommend checking ebay for card & state current ebay price.. check out on-going & completed transactions..

Did you buy the card or pay to get it graded? it is not really worth it to get low dollar cards graded.. maybe if it was a favorite auto or RC card, but that would be it..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

BCCG is pointless in my opinion. I live graded cards but would never buy BCCG unless it was a GREAT price. Then I would break it out of the slab lol.

(03-30-2012, 02:20 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I think value would depend on what the subgrades were... for me, the main thing I look for is 4 sharp corners & no creases or chipped edging (usually black border cards)... just my opinion...
this is bccg, not bgs: there are no subgrades

the main purpose of bccg is to protect your card from future damage, not to actually grade the card

(03-29-2012, 08:36 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: Alright I got another graded card question and what everyones opinion on how much value everyone thinks is added to the card from being graded a 9 by bccg, the card is 2003-04 Fleer Tradition Playground Rules #3 Carmelo Anthony and is beckett high at 5.00, how much does the grade make it increase?
BCCG 9 = NM or Better. BCCG provides inexpensive protection for the cards and gives a grading range....
It features a modified numerical grading scale, with each level representing a range of standard conditions (Mint or better, Near mint or better, Excellent or better, etc.).

Book value listings give NM card values. All values in the book are for cards in NM condition.

To have the card examined and given an exact grade with sub grades, submit it to BGS.

Alright thanks for the opinions as always I appreciate the communitys feedback

For me it's BGS or nothing at all. I don't mind buying cards graded from the other crappy companies but I'll break them out of that slab lol, Plus they go for good prices since they lowered the value from those grades.

My Collection
Twitter @KnightsCards
[Image: SmallerBanner.jpg]