RE: LTTF pretty much everything Hosmer
I still need more Hosmers
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

i have his gold futures and base from this years topps

(03-31-2012, 12:01 PM)jets18 Wrote: i have his gold futures and base from this years topps
pm sent

This guy gives bad feedback and says he doesnt receive when he in fact does receive. USPS 9101785091401576461308. Gives negative feedback when the PO loses the package. Looks like it will be delivered tomorrow.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(04-01-2012, 10:34 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: This guy gives bad feedback and says he doesnt receive when he in fact does receive. USPS 9101785091401576461308. Gives negative feedback when the PO loses the package. Looks like it will be delivered tomorrow.
Feedback was left for you on 3/24 and states that I never received item and it appeared to be lost, and when you were asked about it, you were very defensive, used profane language, and had a crappy attitude. I waited an additional 7 days after contacting you without you ever attempting to get back with me, offer an apology for your attitude or anything, before I left feedback. As of right now 4/2 7:50 a.m., I still have not received my end. Whether I received the card or not, your attitude and profane language got you your negative and I told you at that time, we would never trade again, therefore, there is no need for you to further communicate with me, either publicly or privately. If I see one of your threads, I will simply go on by it and the grown up thing to do would be for you to do the same!

Check me, I got an 2011 Chrome Orange refractor RC listed for trade.
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

(04-03-2012, 03:41 AM)Drudkh Wrote: Check me, I got an 2011 Chrome Orange refractor RC listed for trade.
Can't check orgs at the moment. At work on my phone. Feel free to check my org though to see if there is anything you like. I am definitely interested