`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Grading Timing Question

RE: Grading Timing Question
(03-29-2012, 08:28 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Update: Just got the e-mail and they shipped them today! Most of the grades were as expected, a couple a bit low, but nothing below an 8. No 10s unfortunately but there were some 9's and 9.5's sprinkled in.

I'll be sure to scan them when they get here!
What were the grades on the oversized MJ floors

(04-02-2012, 07:53 PM)libs021 Wrote: What were the grades on the oversized MJ floors
One got an 8.5 and the other a 9, so pretty happy with those overall!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Got my cards back today! I'll post a separate thread with scans or pictures in a bit Smile

Incidentally, why won't they return your sleeves/card savers/top loaders/whatever you shipped the cards in back to you? Seems like something they should do as a no-brainer, IMHO.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-04-2012, 02:20 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Got my cards back today! I'll post a separate thread with scans or pictures in a bit Smile

Incidentally, why won't they return your sleeves/card savers/top loaders/whatever you shipped the cards in back to you? Seems like something they should do as a no-brainer, IMHO.
They claim it cost so much in shipping because of weight that its not worth it.

I am never in a rush and tend to pay cheap and wait a while. If I counted down the days, it would drive me crazy. I try not to think about it and am pleasantly surprised when my cards arrive back home. I could never tell you if they were late or not. It does not bother me either way.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.