`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should I!?

Should I!?
Iv'e been thinking about scanning my Eagles PC. I have over 80 Gu/Autos. Over 5 binder of base/inserts/LOW numbered ect. If I scan it all, does that mean people will start trading me their stuff!?
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

RE: Should I!?
If you have a 2004 leaf r&s longevity /75. I'll work something out with you. Smile

It depends what you have to trade away. And do you have your trade stuff marked for trade?

I have had a lot of stuff to trade over the last couple years, but I've only made 3 trades for Bradford autographs. Most people sell theirs since he will bring in cash money. Eagles stuff should be much easier to get, even the stars' stuff. Vick would be harder, obviously, but you can still get some of his stuff too.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I think I may slowly start!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I think its a waste of time honestly. I cant trade marino and other hofers for tannehill base from press pass and sage. Sadly this hobby is all about high end patches or autos and everything else is crap.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

If anything you should do it for insurance purposes Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(05-08-2012, 12:45 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Sadly
Yup....

I had a guy who had a Niemi I needed. Wanted something I had ( yes they both was the same price ) But I felt like a card with TWO HOF QB's (It was a Donruss Classics ) is better imo than an Ultimate auto of Niemi.

Told him to pick out something else. And declined the trade because he didn't wanna trade DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!