`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'12 Press Pass SP Question

'12 Press Pass SP Question
Stephon Gilmore auto, signed "Predator." Anyone have more details? I know red ink is good, but how good are the Inscriptions??

[Image: IMG_00000402.jpg]

RE: '12 Press Pass SP Question
I love the inscriptions. I have a small PC of them and red inks. The inscriptions are usually very short printed, but it could range from 3 or 4 or there can be 25 or more. Press Pass seems to have made them more short printed over the last couple of years, as well as the red inks. I have a Desean Jackson red ink from 2008 that ran around 63. I have a red ink Mark Ingram from 2011 that only 11 were made. I haven't seen a red ink that was an inscription too. Very cool. I am guessing the print run on yours is 25 or less. The print run will be released in probably about 2 months or maybe less.

One on the bay for $149.99 BIN or OBO.....hmmmmm.....ideas......

Hold on to it till after the inscriptions list comes out or the draft. Or trade it to someone who collects them for something you want.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

FWIW...

Most of the 2010 Press Pass Sam Bradford red ink autographs had a print run of 5.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Any new info?

according to press pass it is the same as his red ink auto's and that would be short printed to 15.

I want that Stephon Gilmore!! Who do you collect? I can offer you some nice stuff for it. I got more Football and Basketball stuff also lil bit hockey. But I really want the gilmore, suck he did sign it with his name and Predator! That would have been even better! I really want it so, if you wanta trade or sell whatever? Is it numbered? just asking to see my chances of getting one Smile
(04-04-2012, 10:20 AM)JonnysCards Wrote: I want that Stephon Gilmore!! Who do you collect? I can offer you some nice stuff for it. I got more Football and Basketball stuff also lil bit hockey. But I really want the gilmore, suck he did sign it with his name and Predator! That would have been even better! I really want it so, if you wanta trade or sell whatever? Is it numbered? just asking to see my chances of getting one Smile
sorry forgot to ask you what cards that anna k auto came out of? Im pretty sure its one of the newer tennis boxes but wasnt sure. Thats a sick auto. I like a few of the girl tennis players and aint gonna try to spell there names but you get what im saying? Love the gilmore saw the numbering on it but, it was alittle blurry.

Pm sent.