[Image: kaline4.jpg]

[Image: kaline5.jpg]

[Image: kaline6.jpg]

[Image: kaline7.jpg]

[Image: kaline8.jpg]

[Image: kaline9.jpg]

[Image: kaline10.jpg]

Thanks for lookingSmile

RE: Showing off some of my AL KALINE PC........
That is a great collection! I am very impressed. I think the autos and gu are great but there is just something about those vintage cardsSmile Just out of curiosity, is that stand up card of him from the original set or one of the more recent reprints?
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

RE: Showing off some of my AL KALINE PC........
(03-28-2012, 06:40 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: That is a great collection! I am very impressed. I think the autos and gu are great but there is just something about those vintage cardsSmile Just out of curiosity, is that stand up card of him from the original set or one of the more recent reprints?
Thanks! The standup is an original.

RE: Showing some of my AL KALINE PC........
That is awesome. Nice collection for sure! if you want, i have a 1959 Topps #463 Al Kaline Bat champ card i could trade away to you. Only fault is its off center esp on the back. I can scan if you want.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(03-28-2012, 07:02 PM)muz0 Wrote: That is awesome. Nice collection for sure! if you want, i have a 1959 Topps #463 Al Kaline Bat champ card i could trade away to you. Only fault is its off center esp on the back. I can scan if you want.
Yeah I'd like to see it. Thanks!

Really impressive collection. Congratulations, for so many great cards. Love the '64 Stand up.

(03-28-2012, 07:33 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really impressive collection. Congratulations, for so many great cards. Love the '64 Stand up.
Thanks man!

Loved this set....

[Image: mrtiger.jpg]

(03-28-2012, 08:01 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: Loved this set....

[Image: mrtiger.jpg]
So what's it gonna take for you to trade that to me? Smile

(03-28-2012, 08:19 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: So what's it gonna take for you to trade that to me? Smile
Something similarly historically significant. Has to be a HOF or Yankee star auto. I won't even sell it I like owning it so much.