`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box + 20 packs 2012 Press Pass + 5 Packs Sage Hit

1 Box + 20 packs 2012 Press Pass + 5 Packs Sage Hit
Got 5 out of the 6 hits from their last box of Press Pass. Best luck of my life in that regard. The reason all the Aggy cards are in nice screw-downs is because I am giving them all to a customer of mine who is a passionate Aggy fan. Spent more on the cases than the cards will ever be worth.

I am excited about the Dan Herron red-ink...I have seen ZERO of this card on eBay, so I think it may be a super short print! Hope this kid does well.

[Image: PressPass.jpg]

[Image: PressPassAggs.jpg]
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

RE: 1 Box + 20 packs 2012 Press Pass + 5 Packs Sage Hit
sweet hits bud Smile we should have a Fuller Metal auto for your friend if you need Smile

That should be an inscription short print, and being a red ink makes it even shorter of a short print, if that makes sense lol. Nice break!!!!!!!!
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

I spot some more Tar Heels in here lol. Isnt this the second Zach Brown already in 2 diff products? Wish ya could have hit one of the Baylor guys! BTW just curious whats the rating you give for Sage lol I was thinking like 1.5-2 out of 10.

Well if you decide to move the Boom Herron...I'm interested. *points to sig*
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-28-2012, 06:18 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I spot some more Tar Heels in here lol. Isnt this the second Zach Brown already in 2 diff products? Wish ya could have hit one of the Baylor guys! BTW just curious whats the rating you give for Sage lol I was thinking like 1.5-2 out of 10.
I think you're being generous with Sage, lol.
(03-28-2012, 05:17 PM)pbean Wrote: sweet hits bud Smile we should have a Fuller Metal auto for your friend if you need Smile
Thank you, my friend!
(03-28-2012, 08:19 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Well if you decide to move the Boom Herron...I'm interested. *points to sig*
Will def keep you in mind...lmk if you pull any Baylor stuff!
(03-28-2012, 05:19 PM)punkinhed1226 Wrote: That should be an inscription short print, and being a red ink makes it even shorter of a short print, if that makes sense lol. Nice break!!!!!!!!
Thanks, punkinhead. The fact that I can't find any on eBay makes me want to agree with you.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

Of course bud will do!
Eddie George Super Collector

Look at all those nice press pass cards you pulled for me...Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(03-28-2012, 09:24 PM)mik253 Wrote: Look at all those nice press pass cards you pulled for me...Smile
Was waiting for that!! Wink

Great stuff Serg!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos