`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rate my fantasy team

Rate my fantasy team
6 years in this league, 6 keeper league, 14 teams, roto 12 category, done a lot of wheeling and dealing after the draft. I always have very strong keepers and still do but I just made a big 4 for 4 trade tonight after trading Miguel Cabrera for Matt Kemp on draft day. This year I drafted heavy on pitching...

Mauer
Pujols
Ackley
Arod
Reyes
Daniel Murphy
Chipper
Quentin
Matt Kemp
Boesch
Torii Hunter
Jason Bay

Haren
Strasburg
Cliff Lee
Hellickson
Johan Santana
Pineda
Mike Leake
Dickey
Venters
Matt Thornton
Tyler Clippard
Andrew Bailey
Putz

By far the deepest pitching staff I have ever had...

Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: Rate my fantasy team
The only 2 names that jump out to me as far as problems are Chipper and Carlos Quentin. Other than that, it looks solid...
[Image: vgh3p.png]

I like quentin and thorton Wink go sox!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

it looks not bad to me

(03-27-2012, 08:59 PM)flushdraw78 Wrote: The only 2 names that jump out to me as far as problems are Chipper and Carlos Quentin. Other than that, it looks solid...
+1
Quentin will not benefit from spacious San Diego ballpark and Chipper should only be a pinch-hitter. He can't stay healthy for more than a few weeks at a time. That said, the rest of your offense and pitching staff will more than make-up for these two guys shortcomings. Quentin could surprise though and have a productive year. I'm happy he is no longer around to pound Indians' pitching.

Pineda, Hunter and Bay are also problematic.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(03-28-2012, 12:40 AM)randall617 Wrote: +1
Quentin will not benefit from spacious San Diego ballpark and Chipper should only be a pinch-hitter. He can't stay healthy for more than a few weeks at a time. That said, the rest of your offense and pitching staff will more than make-up for these two guys shortcomings. Quentin could surprise though and have a productive year. I'm happy he is no longer around to pound Indians' pitching.
I was thinking the same about Quentin, I see petco park hurting him a little bit as far as home runs go, but he's always hit a ton of doubles. I'm not too sad that the Sox traded him, always getting hurt and he wasn't too consistent. As far as Thornton goes, who knows, he started off horrible last year but then was pretty good the rest of the season
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

(03-28-2012, 06:50 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: Pineda, Hunter and Bay are also problematic.
I missed Hunter on the list. Yes he will be a reliable disappointment. He started slow last year, got better by July and then faded in August. Pineda is a ??.

To those that are pointing out potential flaws, keep in mind this is a 14 team league! Of course there will be a few question marks. This is a great team IMO. Nice job.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Looks like a very solid team, especially for a 14 team league. Not sure about trading M. Cabrera for Matt Kemp, especially after Cabrera gains 3rd base eligibility.