`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steal or No Steal

RE: Steal or No Steal
yeah, he isn't a no name player. He was drafted decently high, and plays ILB for what was just last season an up and coming team. He played really well. A no name player for a bad team is someone like Johnny White for the Bills, (i do like the bills though)

(03-27-2012, 06:13 PM)snapp73 Wrote: yeah, he isn't a no name player. He was drafted decently high, and plays ILB for what was just last season an up and coming team. He played really well. A no name player for a bad team is someone like Johnny White for the Bills, (i do like the bills though)
+100000000000000000000000000000000

You may want to delete this thread before the flippers catch on to something...........sad to say but its true.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

Um... a 1/1 for the same price as a pack? I think you robbed the seller BLIND!!!!!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

great price for a 1/1 for sure!

Thanks for the comments, everyone! It really doesn't matter, but considering the bid I put in was considerably higher, I view it as a steal. Big Grin
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

nice pick up on our PC and thats not a bad price

I wasn't trying to say anything bad, its all about what he feels is a good price. Sorry wasn't trying to say its junk. Congrats on your grab!!!