`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
(03-26-2012, 11:53 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Clarkzac, do not send man. Just hold the cash for time being. Do not spend it. After this is resolved then the authorities may choose to take the money as part of the recovery process. I'd hold it. You do owe him but I would not send yet.
I don't know man. This dude paid for the baseballs. I totally agree to what you are saying but think that if he paid for the baseballs he should receive them. What I would do is go to the post office and show them the product and seal it there. Have a clerk sign off saying they witnessed the goods. Then ship it with insurance and tracking. Heck i'd ship them priority mail and make someone sign for the package. Even though this dbag took others and stole. I think this dude should complete his deal. Wash his hands clean and clear. Just watch alot of court shows lol...I can see this "well he paid you,send him his items,regardless of who he scammed,seprate issue". lol "Judge Judy

When you get a signature someone 18 and over has to sign. The kids are under 18 so lets see who signs off on the package. Oh and take pictures of the items in the box and at the post office.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(03-26-2012, 09:08 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Cool. I'm on the westside "Tremont" Not far from Metro Health
we need to get a northeast ohio group. I am from North Canton
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I'm from Massillon. Where you at in n canton

OKay, I called a buddy who's dad is a lawyer. I gave my buddy a brief story about this and he asked his dad on what the guy should do with the baseballs. His dad said that if he received the payment for the items that this scammer bought then he is fully obligated to send him his end of the deal. He said to send insured and signature,take photos,and would be best to go to the post office to send the goods. This way they will weigh the box to show that something was sent. Even though the guy scammed you people. That is a seprate issue that will either be handled by paypal protection/or by taking him to court.
He said based on Wyoming laws he isn't sure what qualifies as a felony. He said get all your paper work and proof of deals and receipts ready. He also wished everyone good luck.

(03-27-2012, 08:07 AM)talkntribe Wrote: I don't know man. This dude paid for the baseballs. I totally agree to what you are saying but think that if he paid for the baseballs he should receive them. What I would do is go to the post office and show them the product and seal it there. Have a clerk sign off saying they witnessed the goods. Then ship it with insurance and tracking. Heck i'd ship them priority mail and make someone sign for the package. Even though this dbag took others and stole. I think this dude should complete his deal. Wash his hands clean and clear. Just watch alot of court shows lol...I can see this "well he paid you,send him his items,regardless of who he scammed,seprate issue". lol "Judge Judy

When you getting a signature someone 18 and over has to sign. The kids are under 18 so lets see who signs off on the package. Oh and take pictures of the items in the box and at the post office.

I didn't tell him not to ship. I told him not to ship YET. Technically any merchandise purchased with stolen money is not his property. This could very well be that. I am just saying wait.

You may wanna just refund in the form of a money order. That way you have proof of him cashing it and proof of you sending it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-27-2012, 08:23 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: I'm from Massillon. Where you at in n canton
from north canton currently live by myers lake plaza
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-27-2012, 08:29 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I didn't tell him not to ship. I told him not to ship YET. Technically any merchandise purchased with stolen money is not his property. This could very well be that. I am just saying wait.

You may wanna just refund in the form of a money order. That way you have proof of him cashing it and proof of you sending it.
I understand what you mean man. I know you didn't tell him not to ship. Sorry if it sounded like you didn't want him too.

WOW!!!!!

Those of you who have been scammed/robbed, I hope you get what is owed to you and the person who did this gets what is coming to them.

He was trying to work a deal with me last week, but could not produce a picture of one of the cards to show it was the real one, and not a back door copy.

Sorry to hear everyone got ripped. I count myself lucky because I dodged yet another bullet. Traded with Jakelovescards, rimcdonald, calripkenjrcollector, adamdkaras, and a few others right before they went bad. Am I the only one who is a little worried about trading right now?

(03-27-2012, 09:16 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Sorry to hear everyone got ripped. I count myself lucky because I dodged yet another bullet. Traded with Jakelovescards, rimcdonald, calripkencollector, adamkaras, and a few others right before they went bad. Am I the only one who is a little worried about trading right now?

You'll feel better when I get this guy. I will get this guy.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html