Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Valuable Brands?

Most Valuable Brands?
Hey,

With buying boxes, which brands i.e. (Upper Deck, Fleer, Donruss, ect.) have you guys found to yeild the highest return? Like do some brands consistently give you more inserts than others? Are there brands that are so low-end that buyers tend to stay away from them? Or are all brands virtually the same?

Thanks

RE: Most Valuable Brands?
i would say Exquisite, sp authentic and national treasures is a good start, Five star is good a well, it all deends how much you are wanting to pay per card, pack or box. if you have a nice budget get the big boys if not the lower end stuff has some goodlooking cards as well.

mike

Buying singles seems to give ya the highest value in return. Smile On a serious note I would stay far away from Panini and i think topps products --mainly chrome gives ya the best bang for your buck!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Best bang for the buck is usually to get product the year after it comes out, as there are usually some big drops in box prices once the next year's product comes out. I like Topps Chrome as a good box to open.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/