Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various team sets for sale

Various team sets for sale
Hello baseball card collectors,
I have for sale various team sets from past and current players of each team. This would be perfect if someone wants to collect some cards of their favorite or build a set from a certain decade. The following team sets I have are:
Chicago White Sox and Atlanta Braves
Houston Astros and Cleveland Indians
Oakland A's and Seattle Mariners
California Anaheim, and LA Angels and Detroit Tigers
Toronto Blue Jays and Milwaukee Brewers
Kansas City Royals and Montreal Expos
LA Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks
I am still making more sets but that is what I have so far. If interested please feel free to contact me.
Thanks!

RE: Various team sets for sale
Like what cards do you have? GU, autos, or just base?
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

There are a whole set of rules for selling/trading here. I would start with the Seller/Trader thread that is stickied at the top. It will explain it all there. Welcome to the boards.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(03-26-2012, 02:37 PM)totally sports Wrote: Like what cards do you have? GU, autos, or just base?
I just have base cards, but I am thinking about making maybe a box full various inserts, once I get my team sets taken care of.
(03-26-2012, 03:08 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: There are a whole set of rules for selling/trading here. I would start with the Seller/Trader thread that is stickied at the top. It will explain it all there. Welcome to the boards.
I don't have any Topps Sterling, just base cards of various team sets.