`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some People's Kids

RE: Some Peoples' Kids
(03-26-2012, 03:50 PM)jonathani Wrote: It is amazing that a guy actually thinks this is an OK thing to do. Where are people being taught these manners?

JonathanI
+1

this just happened to me, the guy said that they listed the price wrong. i got refunded my money back but still i need that card for my set

RE: Some People's Kids
it was a card he had listed on ebay..asked him what he needed for it he names his price i agreed and then sent him the money,he pulled it from ebay to save on fees i guess? i should have made him post a buy it now but obviously he didnt.The card was gonna be a solid flipper

1998-99 fleer playmakers theatre /100 grant hill insert

i have bought many of cards this way and have never had an issue if i paid immediatly which i did.I have had a few sold out from underneath me even after the seller had pulled the card for me due to other inquires im guessing while i had to wait for my paypal to transfer from my bank to my account which is more understandable i guess even though that is also a breach.I don't wanna name drop on the seller just yet until he takes care of me properly.My refund is suppose to hit my account in about 3-4 days and he is sending me a card for my troubles.The refund has already been issued but because he didnt have the paypal in his account it said 4-5 days and appearantly paypal told him thats fine he has to do it that way
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(03-27-2012, 10:04 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I agree.
+1

card was not bought on ebay.. so no feedback is given, but you should still open a complaint on paypal..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(03-27-2012, 02:29 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: card was not bought on ebay.. so no feedback is given, but you should still open a complaint on paypal..
was thinking about doing that but i honestly don't want the headaches that paypal provide me with,At this point i guess im stuck waiting 4-5 days for my money back and a free card he is sending me for my troubles which is a $15 ebay card but ohh well its a sweet card for free and for my troubles,In the future if myself and a seller agree to a deal i will encourage him to post a buy it now instead of pulling the card.I will update you guys on how this turns out.I'm pretty sure everything will be ok - if anything he won't send me the free card for my troubles
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(03-26-2012, 09:50 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...s+children
Thanks! lol thats Classic! Some peoples kids!! Hope all works out ok for ya. Best Regards

Here is the card in question. Looks like the seller shilled the piss out of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...500wt_1413