`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some People's Kids

RE: Some People's Kids
(03-26-2012, 08:23 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: yeah im pretty bummed about it being that it was a flipper card and i basically loaned him $200 to his bank account for 5 days?? but ohh well im over it i guess he is gonna send me a $15 card for my troubles so ehh what can ya do right?
DONT OPEN THAT PACKAGE until you recieved the money returned to you he may be tryin to scam you... If you open the Package he could claim he sent you the Card you paid $200 bucks for..

Also if you paid with Paypal i would contact them as ask what steps you should take here incase he does try to scam you down the road.

(03-26-2012, 08:02 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: You guys have never heard the expression "some people's kids"?

That sucks broski on your whole deal sorry for ya, lots of crazy kookoo plp this life. And i havent heard that term before, whats it mean?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...s+children

LOL never heard the Saying but thanx informing me..

isn't it a legal binding contract after e
he accepts. I thought it says that plain and clear. Fight it. Get the card you bought!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 10:43 PM)quavis Wrote: isn't it a legal binding contract after e
he accepts. I thought it says that plain and clear. Fight it. Get the card you bought!
if i were to call paypal i would have to then deal with them morons! been down that road before..He has already issued me my refund of $200 i sent him its just gonna take 3-5 days,the card he is sendind me was my idea,i told him id atleast like a compensation card for my troubles and for the fact you totally screwed me without a courteous spit he agreed to do that,i dont think he is smart enough to try and scam me anyways.
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

You made a transaction outside of ebay? I would never recommend that, unless you have some type of feeling who the person is... like.. you always see him on Beckett or another website, they're a regular, & you know how to get a hold of them if they disappear. You never know when somebody will give you a fake address or fake name, trying to scam you.

Now, I would open a claim up against him no matter what. He has probably done this before.

What is his ID, so I can stay away from him. What card were you trying to buy?

I would think if he put the money into his account... he should have funds already there, that he can transfer back to you... don't understand why sellers that buy/sale on ebay always take out their money... don't they get charged fees for depositing money into their own bank? I've only transferred money to my bank once.. I usually keep my sale money on my paypal to use to buy more cards...

I hate when people pull auctions early... this has happen to me way too many times to count.. it happen to me on the same card 4 times, until I put a complaint into ebay.. then the card disappeared all together.. he never relisted it... I look for that card every day & have been keeping an eye on the guys auctions.. he has done it with numerous cards he had for sell.

hopefully you get your money back soon. good luck.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

OK, I have sold cards for below what they should have brought more than once... I have never backed out because it could hurt my feedback.

If that guy pulled this move, canceled the transaction, and now you can't leave the negative feedback, then file a complaint so that he can be removed if this becomes a habit for this seller. He won't be removed for this one episode.

If you can leave feedback then he deserves negative feedback. Everyone being the nice guy with feedback is what keeps the worst sellers on ebay.........

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!
Smile 
(03-27-2012, 10:02 AM)got watcha want Wrote: OK, I have sold cards for below what they should have brought more than once... I have never backed out because it could hurt my feedback.

If that guy pulled this move, canceled the transaction, and now you can't leave the negative feedback, then file a complaint so that he can be removed if this becomes a habit for this seller. He won't be removed for this one episode.

If you can leave feedback then he deserves negative feedback. Everyone being the nice guy with feedback is what keeps the worst sellers on ebay...
I agree.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

you should NEG him on Ebay!
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]