`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1997-98 Stadium Club 2 Box Break ! Hobby 1 Jumbo

1997-98 Stadium Club 2 Box Break ! Hobby 1 Jumbo
Busted these last week.. Was very disappointed with these two boxes. Didn't get anything worth the what I paid for them..

[Image: 1997-98StadiumCLubBreak1.jpg]

[Image: 1997-98StadiumCLubBreak2.jpg]

RE: 1997-98 Stadium Club 2 Box Break ! Hobby 1 Jumbo
Those things crapped out Kobe's and Jordan's like they were skittles. Not sure what you paid but the only thing really worth any money out of that set is the co-signers. Maybe an illuminator if you can land a big name. Not a box I would buy looking to break even or turn a profit. I wouldn't pay more than $30 a box for that set. I know they go for much more. Most 90s hobby boxes are terribly overpriced. One person busts a box and gets a $4,000 Jordan and suddenly the boxes are worth $100-$500 a piece. I learned my lesson with Z-Force wax.

RE: 1997-98 Stadium Club 2 Box Break ! Hobby 1 Jumbo
(03-25-2012, 05:34 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Those things crapped out Kobe's and Jordan's like they were skittles. Not sure what you paid but the only thing really worth any money out of that set is the co-signers. Maybe an illuminator if you can land a big name. Not a box I would buy looking to break even or turn a profit. I wouldn't pay more than $30 a box for that set. I know they go for much more. Most 90s hobby boxes are terribly overpriced. One person busts a box and gets a $4,000 Jordan and suddenly the boxes aere worth $100-$500 a piece. I learned my lesson with Z-Force wax.
+1 most 90 boxes are way way over priced now..