`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
People on Craigslist are IDIOTS

RE: People on Craigslist are IDIOTS
(03-25-2012, 09:55 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: You can find decent deals on Craiglist if you willing to shift thru the poop..
+1 have sold a lot but also found some deals

(03-25-2012, 09:55 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: You can find decent deals on Craiglist if you willing to shift thru the poop..
Sir, a Michael Jordan rookie card is NOT poop. Oh, it's his baseball rookie? I apologize.

I list stuff on Craig's List, am I an idiot?

lol..kiddin. That listing is ridiculous though.

It irritates me to no end that someone who lists something anywhere can't take the 10 seconds to look at the front and back of the card and 1) get the correct year and/or card # and 2) misspell a players name. That tells me that you have no clue what you are doing and you're either pricing it too high because you're a moron or too low in which case you're getting screwed.

I used to buy on craigslist in cleveland. I stopped due to scamming.People selling broken items. Or trying to sell for dollars short of new prices and claiming new product that is a years old used.lol..Selling is even harder because people treat you like its a swapmeat. I think it would be better if they charged a fee to use it.

I will say I did buy 20 boxes of sports cards mixed for 20.00...Too bad all of them were crap.lol
I fell for the old lady selling her sons card collection over debt.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(03-25-2012, 08:51 PM)odditycards Wrote: wow...there are actually real people on craigslist??
I sold a TV on craigslist for $700 then bought a brand new one for $900...which obviously the new one was way better.

Reading the guys description seriously made my head hurt.

I have bought a few collections off Craigslist before. While there are a lot of idiots that post there (since it is free to post and sell), there are also some that are legit and not idiotic. There is actually a blog that someone did about Craigslist idiots that list sports cards at ridiculously high prices. The blogger sends emails back and forth with the seller until he ends up just pointing out their idiocy. A lot of the sellers aren't idiots but rather scammers that are trying to sell cards to people who don't know much and want to buy cards for someone else as a gift (and think they will get a good deal by believing what someone says a card is worth on CL).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I believe that you would sift through poop.....not shift. LOL, I personnally have not done either.

I have sold a winch for my jeep on craigslist before...

Oh, yeah I also bought my 86-87 Fleer Jordan RC graded a BGS 8 (old slab from circa. 2000). I paid $570 for it and then sent it in with my last BGS submission to have it re-slabbed in a new case for an extra $5.

I thought I got a great deal. I have been scoping other stuff on occasion since, but not bought again.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Where is madison squere garden and who is Dion Sanders?