`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS Stuff 3/24/2012

LCS Stuff 3/24/2012
Went to the ol' LCS today and didn't plan on spending much money, but, well, that went out the window. I ended up buying 12 packs of Heritage, and I did all right, I guess.

I snagged SPs of Chris Young (Dbacks), Yunel Escobar, Barry Zito, and David Ortiz.

I also got three "flashbacks" inserts of MLK Jr, Koufax, and Alcatraz, a Kose Bautista sticker, and a New Age Performers insert of Lincecum.

The box's ad panel is of Ryan Dempster, Carlos Quentin, and 2012 Rookie Stars (Lombardozzi, Florimon, Dominguez, and Mesoraco).

When I got home, I discovered an "image swap" SP of Miguel Cabrera and an error variation of Mike Stanton.

While there, I also picked up a couple cards I won in their weekly auction last week, including a 2003 UD USA Baseball jersey/auto of Micah Owings /350 (which I like a lot), and a 2002 Donruss Classics Randy Johnson patch (three colors: gold, white, and purple) /400 which is BEAUTIFUL! When I find a decent camera to take photos I'll post a picture.

Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Brad Ziegler's charity, Pastime for Patriots, was also having a signing there today, which I volunteered to help with, so I was able to get a baseball signed by Tyler Skaggs, Brad Ziegler, Patrick Corbin, Craig Breslow, and Trevor Cahill (all starting and relief pitchers for the DBacks).

So yeah, I think I did okay and had some fun. It was hot out but I think it was worth it!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: LCS Stuff 3/24/2012
Congrats! Is the Cabrera ft?

(03-24-2012, 11:11 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Congrats! Is the Cabrera ft?
I'm kind of taking a break from trading for a bit unless I can get something good of Mark Reynolds. Gets expensive, you know, and I shouldn't have overspent today in the first place! Big Grin

So I need to wait until I get a little more spending money, and then I'll have all this Heritage stuff marked for trade.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

not a problemSmile