`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: anyone watch Ballboys???

OT: anyone watch Ballboys???
It's not the best reality show around, but I watched two episodes, and I like it... Anything to do with sports cards and memorabilia is right up my alley...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: OT: anyone watch Ballboys???
I liked it, but it was clearly staged, and reminded me WAY too much about Pawn Stars
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I agree, I do admit it was cool to watch...Wink

I wanna put cameras in my shop so everyone can see what its really like to own a shop lol. Dealing with 500 crack heads a week with the occasional nice item lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

What time and channel does this show come on?
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(03-25-2012, 10:27 AM)jmessick86 Wrote: What time and channel does this show come on?
I think ABC @ like 3 pm lol...opposite of prime time tv lol, I forgot to watch cause I normally dont watch tv on saturdys at 3 in the afternoon ga

I forgot to DVR it. I have watched the Comic Book Men show on ABC, and as mentioned it does have a "staged" feel to it. Some guy brought in a collection that was worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Why would anyone go to a local shop with that? Or as mentioned the "crackhead" theory. LOL!

Yes definately felt staged, but agree with some, anything to do with sports cards or memorabilia is right up my alley. Lets hope it lasts, suppose to be 12 episodes long.

(03-25-2012, 01:00 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: I forgot to DVR it. I have watched the Comic Book Men show on ABC, and as mentioned it does have a "staged" feel to it. Some guy brought in a collection that was worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Why would anyone go to a local shop with that? Or as mentioned the "crackhead" theory. LOL!
htoutlaw im not kidding...for every 99 crackheads we get one normal functioning person of society. Im not being demeaning but its just the truth haha. And I think it would make better tv to have the crazy person asking 1000 dollars for 1987 topps baseball. It keeps me entertained for sure.

Just watched the two newest episodes... Pretty good...Wink