Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
What would Nimmo do jake?
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(03-25-2012, 11:36 AM)Krangry Wrote: What would Nimmo do jake?

Yeah I bet the Nimmo family would love to read the thread and know who they were helping. This is too funny man. Good one!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Unreal how low some people will go, regardless of the reasons. What a lame scam.

Signed,
Bernie Madoff
[Image: madoffcash.jpg]

(03-24-2012, 05:23 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Now see I've dealt with this guy (dontpray) a million times too. Hell we have each others phone number. That's trading you can trust. I've learned my lesson. I will be very very cautious of anyone anymore. I hate that it comes to that but I never dreamed Jake was gonna pull this.
While Derek and I don't often agree or see eye to eye much, I have to agree that Jeremy (dontpray) is one of the easiest traders to deal with, and I'll vouch for him any time.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-25-2012, 05:14 AM)john1580 Wrote: . ...so at the moment it seems that this guy is a pedophile who used his son's mom's kidney disease to make everyone feel bad for him, and used his sons name and address to steal money and cards from people ?
WOW This is just wrong. I agree that something is happening here that doesn't add up, but erroneously calling someone a pedophile is WAY out of line.

I think that this thread went from calling someone out to a mob w/pitchforks and torches pretty quick.

I'm not defending or accusing anyone (except the one above) since I DON'T KNOW the facts.

I do know that the reference to a registered sex offender was a woman at that address for an offence in 1998.

I understand Derek's concerns and a few of the others, but for those that don't have actual facts or have specifically been wronged by this trader... maybe we should keep OPINIONS out of this.

For those of us that don't actually know what happened, maybe we shouldn't make accusations.

Sorry for the rant, but John's post above just went way over the line to me -

I'll wait until the facts all come in before I label anyone a criminal.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I've traded with Jake, just did actually. He sent me cash and I sent him cards. Everything seemed good.

Ive traded with Dbrockered too, not my favorite trader in terms of how he responds, and how he gos about things but hes honest and I never felt he was gonna rip me off, and would trade with him again if need be.

I have been ripped off before, for a large sum, it sucks, its the worst feeling in the world but this thread makes me really wanna leave this site. Some of the posts and the comments are jsut too much.

Everyone gets took, it happens, do what you need to do to take care of it. Get his name and information out for others, which is what happened and it hopefully saved other traders but some of the other comments and sentiments here are just bad and really makes me miss the old Beckett.

I hope everyone gets what they are owed and deserved. Good luck
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(03-24-2012, 10:57 PM)shivelycore Wrote: I traded with him two weeks ago. I joked to my girlfriend that he couldn't be real because he was in Wyoming and no one ever knows any actual people from Wyoming.
lmao

I haven't read through all 32 pages of this thread, but all I can say is I'm shocked.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(03-24-2012, 11:08 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Well, the worst part for me is another good guy here loaned me some money for this deal. I owe him $185 that I was supposed to pay back when this sold tonight to a buyer I had lined up on blowout. Now I am stuck putting my family in a hardship to pay this guy back. Why should he pay?

Heck man, we had Disney on Ice tickets tonight and I got my kids a popcorn and that was it. I had to tell them daddy had money stolen and can't afford to get the light up toys. Now that is what ticks me off. You wanna mess with me then fine. You affect my family and your a** better go in hiding.

I will likely have a sell thread coming in the next day or so to recover the money to repay this loan. I could care less about what he did to me. I am a believer that guys like this get what is coming to them. I really feel for all the people I see posting here though. I hope he didn't get them all too.
Seriously? Maybe you shouldn't spend so much money on cards if you can't provide your family with what they want. Just a thought.

(03-25-2012, 02:13 PM)iamralpho Wrote: I've traded with Jake, just did actually. He sent me cash and I sent him cards. Everything seemed good.

Ive traded with Dbrockered too, not my favorite trader in terms of how he responds, and how he gos about things but hes honest and I never felt he was gonna rip me off, and would trade with him again if need be.

I have been ripped off before, for a large sum, it sucks, its the worst feeling in the world but this thread makes me really wanna leave this site. Some of the posts and the comments are jsut too much.

Everyone gets took, it happens, do what you need to do to take care of it. Get his name and information out for others, which is what happened and it hopefully saved other traders but some of the other comments and sentiments here are just bad and really makes me miss the old Beckett.

I hope everyone gets what they are owed and deserved. Good luck
very well said... agree 100%

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto