`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
The more i read this post its really going to send someone off the deep end. I understand getting screwed but who hasnt? I feel really sorry for you Derek and who ever else is invloved. This thread has to calm down. I know what the facts say and who they point too but we need to take this off the board and handle the rest behind closed doors.

This is going to push new traders away and push older ones not to trust anyone else. I dont know maybe im looking at this in a different way than everyone else.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

All due respect Rad... I disagree with this thread being taken down. If there's possibly a shark in the water, you don't take down all the warning signs because you don't want the beach to clear out. This site has recovered from many con artists. This will be no different. It just has to get sorted out. It will either turn out that a misunderstanding was blown out of proportion and Jake was the good guy he seemed to be all along or a major crime crime was committed by someone who took advantage of us. That is something we all need to come together on and address appropriately in order to PROTECT THESE BOARDS!

everyone is entitled to know who is a bad trader, we dont hide the bad traders behind closed doors. - I asked him to give his side and he has not replied to my PM yet. If he has done nothing wrong then he can speak up. We will decide at some point to close it down and ban him if necessary
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I think this should serve as a wake up call to people that it's not just "new members" who can scam. Jakelovesscamming and rimcdonald are two perfect examples that even people who have a decent number of trades under their belt, are active on the boards, and seem legit can go down the wrong path for whatever the reason is/was.

Good luck to you Derek (and the others that I don't remember).

(03-25-2012, 11:05 AM)floydtown Wrote: everyone is entitled to know who is a bad trader, we dont hide the bad traders behind closed doors. - I asked him to give his side and he has not replied to my PM yet. If he has done nothing wrong then he can speak up. We will decide at some point to close it down and ban him if necessary
I think this is more than fair.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

He's calling members 'losers' for backing dbroockerd,but we CANT back him instead,when he stays silent....lame

Don't be mad because you got caught bro.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures,maybe,but scamming (and scamming badly with poor planning at that),is just wrong.

IMO Wink

[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

I completely understand with both your points James and floydtown. Just giving my two cents
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Heres what I have so far and posted on my looking for these members thread:
-owes $350 to dbroockerd-possible paypal scam; sends empty magnetic holders. Also sold the same card to vpina87
-2nd victim 12bradshaw68 same thing happened with empty holder
-owes james lacroix $200 card, plus $150.00 in Paypal for a Bryce Harper AU ref.
-owes MrSwankTank21 a 2012 Topps Tribute Stan Musial auto /99
He sent him 30.00 paypal and a 2011 Topps 60 Starlin Castro auto
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

OMG!!! That is insane i guess i shouldnt have slept on this thread yesterday WOW
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I just did a trade with someone I have never traded with! Life goes on rad.
[Image: dontpray11.png]