`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-24-2012, 02:48 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: dbroockerd is a whiny lil baby. What an attention whore. Just pm him. "OMG, I'm going to launch a major federal investigation over a baseball card." LMAO!
This might of been a little overboard. Also I have not seen Jake on today yet to defend himself either. I would think he will be on by tonight.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

wow crazy....man hope you get it resolved. Anytime you are dealing with money, we all need to be careful.
[Image: gYJFXps.png]

Can you post he 3 names that he sells, trades and sends under. I am waiting for a package are they all from WY?

Guys I can't post PMs here per the rules bUt he got another member too. The guy messages me and said he had sent cards and Paypal to Jake. I won't get frauded but in the end Paypal will. I used Paypal goods.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

First off, Padresfan 86, you're an idiot and a careless unsympathic human being.

Derek, I'm sorry to hear this. The one or two times I traded with Jake he seemed fine. But that was trading and not dealing with money.

He has had a bunch going on with his family and perhaps in his hurried attempt to get your card out, he had his thoughts somewhere else and just "messed up."

I can't figure out how you "mess up" to that extent, but I'm not saying it can't happen.

I would be pissed if I opened a empty package for something I paid for, even if it was only a couple of $$$. I'm sorry to hear you're going through this and I truly hope everything works out for you.

It's just so odd that Jake would go this amount of time without even as much of a post or a "hey I'm here, everything's getting fixed" PM becuase he is always posting on these boards it seems. Even when they're in another at a hospital or the doctor, he finds a way to at least get on his phone and post something.

(03-24-2012, 03:13 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: First off, Padresfan 86, you're an idiot and a careless unsympathic human being.

Derek, I'm sorry to hear this. The one or two times I traded with Jake he seemed fine. But that was trading and not dealing with money.

He has had a bunch going on with his family and perhaps in his hurried attempt to get your card out, he had his thoughts somewhere else and just "messed up."

I can't figure out how you "mess up" to that extent, but I'm not saying it can't happen.

I would be pissed if I opened a empty package for something I paid for, even if it was only a couple of $$$. I'm sorry to hear you're going through this and I truly hope everything works out for you.

It's just so odd that Jake would go this amount of time without even as much of a post or a "hey I'm here, everything's getting fixed" PM becuase he is always posting on these boards it seems. Even when they're in another at a hospital or the doctor, rk anhe finds a way to at least get on his phone and post something.

He is always on, which is ODD. He also stated the night he sent he was at work and wasn't going home without showing his wife he had the money recouped. If your minds on the card and money then how does this happen? I guess I just don't see the mistake in it especially when he sold to two members at least.

yea it's getting pretty f'd up now. I've had a lot going on recently with my wife and an illness but I still take care of all my loose ends and would make contact some way. To go from that active to nothing is weird. I mean with the technology out there now, I get emails and alerts from Beckett all day and if he can get on his phone at the hospital he is probably getting emails from the PM's and I know Derek is probably not the only one PMing him after this thread.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I am the other member that traded/bought this card and hopefully we can all resolve this situation. I really hope i didnt lose out on my cards and paypal.
Looking for: HOF AUs and Patches

Current Stats: 83 HOF AUTOS

(03-24-2012, 03:19 PM)vpina87 Wrote: I am the other member that traded/bought this card and hopefully we can all resolve this situation. I really hope i didnt lose out on my cards and paypal.
I wasn't gonna post your name but thanks for posting man. They need to know this is real.

(03-24-2012, 03:19 PM)vpina87 Wrote: I am the other member that traded/bought this card and hopefully we can all resolve this situation. I really hope i didnt lose out on my cards and paypal.
Sucks as I am starting to have my doubts after hearing a 2nd person in the same situation.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]